ADVERTISEMENT

Run Herschel Run!!! Part 10

We all know you’ll be mailing in your vote and assisting others in mailing theirs in for Warnock. Calm down.
Bump-
Aren’t all of his 4 secret abandoned baby mamas and chilluns all in Texas? Most all his domestic violence complaints are in Texas too.

Did any new chillins show up for the family dinner? How many did he go to? I’ll bet Fathers Day is pretty confusing too.

Lastly do you think that Walker is representative of conservative family values??

Bump-
Aren’t all of his 4 secret abandoned baby mamas and chilluns all in Texas? Most all his domestic violence complaints are in Texas too.

Did any new chillins show up for the family dinner? How many did he go to? I’ll bet Fathers Day is pretty confusing too.

Lastly do you think that Walker is representative of conservative family values??
Do you think Warnock will vote in favor of Biden’s agenda? How do you think that will affect the country vs having A N Y O N E with a pulse in that seat to slow it down?

Of course he will. Good thing the GOP held House can vote down any extremist agenda before it gets to Senate. . I would have liked to see an intelligent life form like Raffensberger in a Senate seat. Trumpsky selected a moron.

“Hey let me see what Herschel Walker thinks” said no one EVER .

Lowest IQ and character in Senate in US history by far.

Of course he will. Good thing the GOP held House can vote down any extremist agenda before it gets to Senate. . I would have liked to see an intelligent life form like Raffensberger in a Senate seat. Trumpsky selected a moron.

“Hey let me see what Herschel Walker thinks” said no one EVER .

No one would ever ask HW his opinion, they will just tell him how to vote. That was never the plan. But you’d prefer not having that option, being the obvious liberal you are.

Reactions: Reasoned
No one would ever ask HW his opinion, they will just tell him how to vote. That was never the plan. But you’d prefer not having that option, being the obvious liberal you are.
Are Raffensberger and Kemp liberals? They hate Trumpsky more than me…. How different than Liz?? They volunteered to testify against the corrupt MF.

I thought this was about Herschel. I forgot your goal posts are on wheels.
It is about Herschel. Just trying to get an explanation why 210k Georgians chose to vote a split ticket rather than vote for Herschel. That’s a lot . Has to be a good reason.

Are they RINOs ? Libs ?or just ashamed to cast a vote for a true psychopath and poster boy for domestic violence and absence of family values.

It is about Herschel. Just trying to get an explanation why 210k Georgians chose to vote a split ticket rather than vote for Herschel. That’s a lot . Has to be a good reason.

Are they RINOs ? Libs ?or just ashamed to cast a vote for a true psychopath and poster boy for domestic violence and absence of family values.
But the liberal with equal or lesser morality and values is the way to go. 😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137

giphy.gif

Maybe they are tech fans

Reactions: David_Dennison
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT