ADVERTISEMENT

Remember how mad the gator people got when

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Fox would mispronounce KamelToe’s name?

The chick on George Snuffalufagus show called BDR “DeSantos” several times. Will she apologize? Will there be blowback?

Nah.

Fox would mispronounce KamelToe’s name?

The chick on George Snuffalufagus show called BDR “DeSantos” several times. Will she apologize? Will there be blowback?

Nah.
Sorry I don’t watch Fox since they all admitted lying to their audience and will lose BILLIONS because of it ( AS I SAID)

Was it concerning Trumpsky leading DeSantis in his own state now?. Better pick another nominee.

But news agencies that don't admit they're lying, that's your sweet spot?

Makes sense.
Let’s face it, ALL of legacy media wants FOX out of the way and the progressive playbook is sue until your opponent is broke, in jail or both preferably.
But Gator, do you REALLY want to die on the hill of “truth” with this bunch?
Up to 226….

Let’s face it, ALL of legacy media wants FOX out of the way and the progressive playbook is sue until your opponent is broke, in jail or both preferably.
But Gator, do you REALLY want to die on the hill of “truth” with this bunch?
Up to 226….
So it’s ok for journalists to lie to the audience to defame ( with malice) about a person or product with reckless disregard for the the truth - when it’s absolutely proven that they knew the truth.

That’s exactly what happened to Murdock and company.

So.. forget who the parties are for a sec.. call it Acme vs Smith ….
. In your opinion - is it political if the perpetrator admits under oath that they were guilty?? Think about that and get back with me.

So it’s ok for journalists to lie to the audience to defame ( with malice) about a person or product with reckless disregard for the the truth - when it’s absolutely proven that they knew the truth.

. In your opinion - is it political if the perpetrator admits under oath that they were guilty?? Think about that and get back with me.
Nope, and FOX made the financial decision to pay up rather than take their chances in blue Delaware. As for peddling the voting machine “big lie”, I’ve maintained from the beginning that seemed far fetched and conspiratorial. Where I would have focused my efforts was on verification of the mail in ballots.
Fact:
154.6 million voted in 2020, 43% mail
137.5 million voted in 2016, 25% mail
The largest increase in voters between consecutive elections in history. Why, because the candidates were exciting and transformational? Yeah right, don’t remember Obama being on the ballot. My concerns have never been about mysterious votes showing up in the middle of the night or machines talking to China. 🙄 No, my concern has everything to do with verification of the ballot to the registered voter. Shine the light of truth on the process and let the chips fall where they may, just be honest with the process and integrity will follow……regardless if “your” candidate wins or loses.

Reactions: hokiemokie
Nope, and FOX made the financial decision to pay up rather than take their chances in blue Delaware. As for peddling the voting machine “big lie”, I’ve maintained from the beginning that seemed far fetched and conspiratorial. Where I would have focused my efforts was on verification of the mail in ballots.
Fact:
The largest increase in voters between consecutive elections in history. Why, because the candidates were exciting and transformational? Yeah right, don’t remember Obama being on the ballot. My concerns have never been about mysterious votes showing up in the middle of the night or machines talking to China. 🙄 No, my concern has everything to do with verification of the ballot to the registered voter. Shine the light of truth on the process and let the chips fall where they may, just be honest with the process and integrity will follow……regardless if “your” candidate wins or loses.
Again… you ignore that the guilty parties confessed under oath. Knowing that.. what jury in any state would disregard the admission of guilt?

Juror :”Ohhh… he admitted the charge , I saw text messages that prove it- but yeah… I think there’s reasonable doubt.

Seriously??

Again… you ignore that the guilty parties confessed under oath. Knowing that.. what jury in any state would disregard the admission of guilt?

Juror :”Ohhh… he admitted the charge , I saw text messages that prove it- but yeah… I think there’s reasonable doubt.

Seriously??
OJ

Fact:
See Georgia and GOP Brad Raffensberger analysis that 33k left Trump off the ballot completely. There were more Trump voters prosecuted for fraud than Biden voters. Ballot recount and signature variation were 99.997%

Alrighty then. Gotcha

They arent journalists. None of them.

Reactions: Reasoned
Sorry I don’t watch Fox since they all admitted lying to their audience and will lose BILLIONS because of it ( AS I SAID)

Was it concerning Trumpsky leading DeSantis in his own state now?. Better pick another nominee.

Rittenhouse approves of this message as he drinks liberal tears by the pool.

Hell yea it is OK to lie, just watch CNN for 5 minutes dude.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT