ADVERTISEMENT

Questions would you call this a pently.

You didn't post others instances so we cannot see a comparison......BUT.....

IMO I can't fault an official for flagging this. Might seem tacky but we have no way of knowing what had transpired and clearly the Indianola player was picking himself up off the pile when the BF player pushed him off the pile. Technically a sound call.

Once again can't speak for parity of calls but in looking at this play I'd rather see an official call it tight than lose control of a game and have an ugly perhaps dangerous situation later.

Yeah. That was my brother said also. But if you watch that game on indianola. Their was a lot of pently that got waves off for Indianola. Which seem a little strange he said. One was a roughing the kicker. Spent about 1 to 3 minute talking about it. My brother is a referee in Minnesota. He has a crew. He said if they can't get it in 45 Second you stick to the call no matter if you think it was right or wrong. Their was a lot of talking it seems like the head official didn't know the rules of the game. Alone with the Pella official. But thanks to carlisle beating Norwalk. Bondurant still had a shot at second place. They have to face Norwalk at home in Bondurant. Thanks. My brother said their shouldn't have been that many meetings between the officials.

It was on the indianola new YouTube channel but it's been taken off for some strange reason. My brother who a Minnesota referee for football to many meetings about flags for indianola half of the time they got waves off. I have no ideal why the video was taking down. The only thing I can think of copywriter infaction. maybe their something going on. It's a little strange to have the rest but not that one on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT