ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Luke

SICL Cares

Freshman
Feb 23, 2011
Luke,

When will the individual football forums be up and running? Anxious to get talking on the individual regular season boards again!

Originally posted by SICL Cares:

Luke,

When will the individual football forums be up and running? Anxious to get talking on the individual regular season boards again!
Make your case and I'll do it ASAP. Baseball is seemingly going longer than I ever recall.

When the football boards have as much popularity in JULY (a month and change before the season starts) as the baseball boards do (entering postseason play), I think you know where your bread is buttered, Luke. Football > baseball

The defense rests.

Originally posted by zmac328:
When the football boards have as much popularity in JULY (a month and change before the season starts) as the baseball boards do (entering postseason play), I think you know where your bread is buttered, Luke. Football > baseball

The defense rests.
Thank you zmac!

I like having all the boards together, at least until nearly the start of the season. There just isn't enough traffic on individual boards IMO. I enjoy reading all of the various posts for different classes without clicking around. Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT