ADVERTISEMENT

Question for leg humpers…

USC landed UGA’s Bear Alexander, how good is he?
I’ll disregard the thread title you corn fed heifer. Bear left before he got asked to leave. Phenomenal talent, but had a shit work ethic. Had an entitlement attitude. Actually was becoming a cancer. Showed up late or not at all for meetings. Didn’t want to work out. Just wanted to show up on Saturdays and be the starter. Doesn’t fly very well with Georgias culture.

I’ll disregard the thread title you corn fed heifer. Bear left before he got asked to leave. Phenomenal talent, but had a shit work ethic. Had an entitlement attitude. Actually was becoming a cancer. Showed up late or not at all for meetings. Didn’t want to work out. Just wanted to show up on Saturdays and be the starter. Doesn’t fly very well with Georgias culture.
Should fit in well out on the left coast, the Trojans sure sound excited.

“Corn fed heifer”, LOL

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Should fit in well out on the left coast, the Trojans sure sound excited.

“Corn fed heifer”, LOL
They should be excited. He’s a good player. Hopefully they let him play loose with the team rules or he will be somewhere else the following season.

We didn’t want him

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT