ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterfinals: WB and Regina

Oh, so CID doesn’t have to prove anything, but I do? Again, stay classy Regina.

Let me see if I remember how it worked when discussing the film situation.

I have it and I say so, case closed. Let’s talk about the exciting games coming up. Is that how it went for WB? Haven’t seen him around to check if I got it right.

Let me see if I remember how it worked when discussing the film situation.

I have it and I say so, case closed. Let’s talk about the exciting games coming up. Is that how it went for WB? Haven’t seen him around to check if I got it right.
Have what??? Still waiting for it....LOL

The first comment from a West Branch fan...after the game with a season worth of build up...is to argue whether someone got a picture with Butch. When they even admit he was at the location referenced.
Lol.

No comment about the game itself. The big issue after a huge game is whether a picture was taken or not.
Pretty funny stuff.

It was a really fun game.
Ok, Boomer.
It was a great game! The WB players played a clean game and didn’t stoop to playing dirty. How many personal fouls did WB have vs Regina??? I’m simply calling CID out because he hijacks all these threads, shows up at our local bar and claims he got his picture taken with our coach. It absolutely did not happen! I was there in the front room. An I’m not a coach. We all know who he is...LOL

I’m not a boomer. The couple personal fouls were retaliation in which the refs missed (or ignored) the WB actions after the whistle. Your just pointing out that Regina even had to overcome the referee disadvantages they faced. I haven’t seen the penalty numbers yet, but no doubt they were a big advantage for WB.

Nobody cares about a picture, except people that don’t want to talk about the actual game.

I’m not a boomer. The couple personal fouls were retaliation in which the refs missed (or ignored) the WB actions after the whistle. Your just pointing out that Regina even had to overcome the referee disadvantages they faced. I haven’t seen the penalty numbers yet, but no doubt they were a big advantage for WB.

Nobody cares about a picture, except people that don’t want to talk about the actual game.

What happened to Alec Wick? I was not able to go to the game.

Nobody cares about a picture, except people that don’t want to talk about the actual game.[/QUOT
Really, boomer? CID seems pretty proud of this picture...so let’s see it!

Ok, Boomer.
It was a great game! The WB players played a clean game and didn’t stoop to playing dirty. How many personal fouls did WB have vs Regina??? I’m simply calling CID out because he hijacks all these threads, shows up at our local bar and claims he got his picture taken with our coach. It absolutely did not happen! I was there in the front room. An I’m not a coach. We all know who he is...LOL
Lol.... if you were there you know that Tracy and Beav were the bartenders. That Butch made the tour in the back room by the pool table before heading up to the front room where there were a couple of Regina families with kids having dinner. If you sat with Butch it was at the table closest to the wall..........

wait, I have the picture because I said so, case closed. Love the standard that people like you have established. The good news is there is another game to prepare for. That part has to sting.

Yeesh, the banter before the game was much more entertaining than this garbage . o_O
funny stuff isnt it. Regina folksare fine people. That one coach that roams the 50 during warm ups looks like he's really important used to try to coach with Hughs at Cleer Creek. Marv found some good in him to be a nobody back to catholic U.
Yeesh, the banter before the game was much more entertaining than this garbage . o_O
Cid had 3 fumbles against Regina. Coached for wb a couple yrs (wasn't an impact player or coach) and had 2 boys play at the parochial school. Must have had a bad experience.
Lol.... if you were there you know that Tracy and Beav were the bartenders. That Butch made the tour in the back room by the pool table before heading up to the front room where there were a couple of Regina families with kids having dinner. If you sat with Butch it was at the table closest to the wall..........

wait, I have the picture because I said so, case closed. Love the standard that people like you have established. The good news is there is another game to prepare for. That part has to sting.

Reactions: GitRDone_51
Wetjen, Williamsburg’s best player wasn’t playing running back in the game. They had him at WR. They moved him to RB in the Regina game to get him more touches, and haven’t looked back since.
Check the stats. He was probably the best RB I saw this season and WB caught a break playing Williamsburg early.

Pretty smart move by Williamsburg to move Wetjen to running back. He gashed Clear Lake Friday night with three rushing TDS and took a punt return to the house.

Reactions: Pinehawk

We know who you are. Your game-playing with us is over. LOL

funny stuff isnt it. Regina folksare fine people. That one coach that roams the 50 during warm ups looks like he's really important used to try to coach with Hughs at Cleer Creek. Marv found some good in him to be a nobody back to catholic U.

Cid had 3 fumbles against Regina. Coached for wb a couple yrs (wasn't an impact player or coach) and had 2 boys play at the parochial school. Must have had a bad experience.

You might want to get with git, he knows who I am. My coaching time at WB was fun, wish I could go back to it. Good effort though...... it was only 2 fumbles, ref made a bad call on the 3rd one.

Last edited:
You might want to get with git, he knows who I am. My coaching time at WB was fun, wish I could back to it. Good effort though...... it was only 2 fumbles, ref made a bad call on the 3rd one.
So "dic" made an account using a form of your username just to attack you? What a sad, pathetic person. I don't have a dog in this fight but know both schools well. WB has the little brother syndrome and it's not a good look at all. This compares to when one of the WB parents took to social media a few years ago after Regina beat them and encouraged the kids to deface the statue of Mary at regina.

Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT