ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterfinal Round Score Updates

It certainly won’t be easy sailing. St. Albert is probably the only surprise team still left.
We expected these others would be battling it out at the end. And, here we are.

Did you watch the Hancock/GC game? If not, I suggest that you do before making any of these outstanding statements.
If regina wants to continue to challenge themselves by having first and 15, 20, 25 etc on multiple possessions and turning the ball over repeatedly, I'm guessing the field will not be upset.

Reactions: squeezebox
If regina wants to continue to challenge themselves by having first and 15, 20, 25 etc on multiple possessions and turning the ball over repeatedly, I'm guessing the field will not be upset.

Did Regina even punt against WV? I don’t remember one.
They didn’t play their best. But, still rolled up 475 yards of offense.

It certainly won’t be easy sailing. St. Albert is probably the only surprise team still left.
We expected these others would be battling it out at the end. And, here we are.

I think it's maybe a surprise to the east side of the state. Saint Albert and the west side of the state expected them to be a dome team. Please look at bcmoore and SOS. Saint albert played a near dome team in 3A, and had a few season ending injuries against logan in week 2. since then they've been clicking while moving some people around.

Grundy Center wins their two games in the Dome by 14 plus.

I'll accept this wager. WH is a good team but no where near where they were last year. I know you haven't watched SA play but they have what grundy has and wh doesn't. speed, Loser buys pizza for the other?

I think it's maybe a surprise to the east side of the state. Saint Albert and the west side of the state expected them to be a dome team. Please look at bcmoore and SOS. Saint albert played a near dome team in 3A, and had a few season ending injuries against logan in week 2. since then they've been clicking while moving some people around.

Considered a surprise just in that they were beaten soundly by Lo-Ma in their first match up, and weren't highly ranked thus far. But, SA certainly turned that around with a decisive win. They look like they are playing their best at the right time. Hoping for a good game.

Reactions: falconfanx3
GC Defense is pretty salty. holding WH to no offensive touchdowns till the last 8 sec of the game (and then only with 2 iffy PI) WH is a powerfull running team. GC stopped them. They are ranked #1 for a reason I guess

Reactions: TJHall1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT