ADVERTISEMENT

*****QUARTERFINAL ROUND PLAYOFF SCOREBOARD*****

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Add updates, final score, and game talk here now! This thread will be linked on the front page.

3plays Scenter answers.
Sioux Center 21
Boyden Hull Rock Valley 6 2qtr 11 mins to go.

Mepo can move down to 30 then nothing. Albia struggling, but leading 7-0 at end of 3rd qtr. Mepo ball at mid field 3rd and 12. Mepo has dropped 2 long TD passes.

Credit to Sioux Center tonight. Great players, coaches, and scheme. No one expected BHRV to have the kind of year we had. Good luck to Sioux Center in the semi's! First time since early 1970's a SC team is in the semi's. Wow!!

Both RVBH and SpL impressed me this year with as much as they both lost last year and still had good years. Rocket if Dist 1 stays same next year what is your early look at it? Central Lyon, SC, RV, Sheldon, Moc, Unity and Cerokee? I think CL could be real tough.

My Early District finish 2014-15

1. CLGLR 6-0 CJ Roths/Menage duo w/ some good young lineman
2. Sioux Center 5-1 Loss a few good seniors, but JR and Soph class are solid and deep w/ Rozeboom leading the charge.
3. BHRV 4-2 Does Van Ginkel have 1 more year of eligibility? I think we win a state title if he was at QB last year and Brandt VR at WR. Omar Mejia will have to take over the load.
4. Sheldon 3-3 -Kleinhesslink will be solid at QB but the loss of McDonald will be difficult to replace. Darin Greenfield will be a top defender in the district
5. MOC/FV 2-4 Kinsinger is back at QB, but no weapons return. Look for Brady Schutt to help in the backfield.
6/7. Unity and Cherokee 1-11 combined- rebuilding, rebuilding, rebuilding

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT