Pick Standings After Round 2:
UnionFootballFan: 26-2 (15-1, 8-0, 3-1)
TD-BOMBS: 26-2 (16-0, 8-0, 2-2)
Sioux_Per_Cy: 25-3 (15-1, 7-1, 3-1)
maxstabs13: 25-3 (15-1, 6-2, 4-0)
MepoDawg#: 25-3 (16-0, 7-1, 2-2)
ORSKY1: 23-5 (16-0, 6-2, 1-3)
Iron Doc: 22-6 (15-1, 5-3, 2-2)
*docf: 18-6 (13-3, 5-3, No Quarterfinal Picks)
*OtherWiseGinger: (16-0, No 2nd Round Picks)
*Rage57: (12-4, No 2nd Round Picks)
*Jen44: (2-2, No 1st or 2nd Round Picks)

Semi-Final Games to Pick:
Waukon vs. Albia
Kuemper Catholic vs. Sioux Center

Waukon
Kuemper Catholic

I think Sioux Center is going to give CK a run for there money.

Albia has a very good offense, but I don't think they will outscore Waukon in what should be a high scoring game.

Originally posted by maxstabs13:
Waukon
Kuemper Catholic

Albia has a very good offense, but I don't think they will outscore Waukon in what should be a high scoring game.
Interesting. I was thinking both of the semi-final games would be comfortable wins, setting up a great championship game. Albia's offense struggled against Mepo and Waukon's defense is incredible.

Originally posted by UnionFootballFan:
Originally posted by maxstabs13:
Waukon
Kuemper Catholic

Interesting. I was thinking both of the semi-final games would be comfortable wins, setting up a great championship game. Albia's offense struggled against Mepo and Waukon's defense is incredible.
Waukon defense is stout and I am 100% comfortable with them winning. In a high scoring game... For them. Sioux Center is a very solid team which is easy to say for a team in the Semi's, I think both early season losses were a bit of a fluke.

South O'Brien might have been a fluke. West Lyon loss was not a fluke. West Lyon is an excellent team

Albia's offense did not impress me vs Mepo. 2 good drives on first half is it. And Mepo was without their best LB who also is their big running back. Mepo dropped 2 long TD passes. Pretty evenly matched game. Credit to Albia for winning but if they played again Mepo wins especially with everyone playing. Good luck Albia.

Well if we are talking IF, Mepo never plays them because Stafford plays the whole game, come on man just say they got beat and move on, you have so many excuses, I imagine if the Chiefs beat Mepo you would have an excuse, great so their offense did not impress you but you, BF put a ton up on them, even if you take the two supposed drop touchdowns, that is only 14, not much better, Oh and if stafford plays and bailey and Duffy is healthy u r home watching,thought for sure u would make no excuses, but after a few weeks of banter and a loss u have proved me right

This post was edited on 11/9 7:37 AM by SEPAlumni

Agreed SEP, honestly dawg albias defense started 6 sophomores last night on d and you guys could move the ball across the 30. Imagine IF their seniors played both ways. We can play this what if game all day, you and others on here haven't given D6 any credit what so ever which is fine BC albia proved that point last night. No excuses.

I said credit to Albia. Obviously they won for a reason. They were the better team last night. I posted my opinion that I think Mepo could of won if they played again with everyone playing. I don't know if Albia wins by more if they play more both ways and neither do you, it's all about match ups. And do you really think that other teams besides BF doesn't have injuries this late in the season. No one is 100% if they've been playing most of there. If you don't like my opinions then just ignore them and move on. This is what message board are for except for some reason you think its about disproving and bashing me. Good luck to Albia. Oh and BF played a lot cleaner game than Mepo did, if they both play perfect and with everyone Mepo still wins.
laugh.r191677.gif
You read way too much into my comments and take them too much to heart. Albia deserved to win last night as they outplayed Mepo and executed better, such as Mepo outplayed and executed better than BF in the end.

Hey guys that's just Mepo, he was the same way after Spirit Lake beat them in title game. If Ertz would have played we would have won...cry, cry, cry....a loss is a loss. They key to winning games and championships is staying healthy. Obviously that's an issue for your team.

Originally posted by Y2KG21:
Hey guys that's just Mepo, he was the same way after Spirit Lake beat them in title game. If Ertz would have played we would have won...cry, cry, cry....a loss is a loss. They key to winning games and championships is staying healthy. Obviously that's an issue for your team.
It is true. Ertz was better than James Vandeberg in high school. Mepo would have won but didn't.

I would just like to point out I was 4-0 with picks last round and the only one.

BCM, had all but 2 teams in his top 4 in 1A-4A rankings correct in relation to who is in the semi finals, pretty impressive, nice work!

Ertz could have folded under pressure. Never faced a defense all year. Look at what happened to Vandenberg in college.....sucked. Mepo can be the what if champions! Lol....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT