ADVERTISEMENT

QCult turning on Desantis now

This is really going to be a shitstorm if he decay to take on the fascist antivaxxer Q militants. Desantis is the GOP chance of a rational candidate to preserve a reasonable democracy https://apple.news/AIplX6cRLQ_mRe_cTa1ndnw
Dude, “apple news”….really? Do you think apple news, axios, yahoo news, pmsnbc, etc etc… would report anything but complete 💩 concerning ALL THINGS Republican, conservative or certainly Trump….you of all people should know 🙄

What’s worse than that is that some in Trumpublican Congress are admitted members. Does that bother you?
Yes it bothers me. But since I can't vote in Colorado or Georgia there is nothing I can do about it. Same thing goes for the raghead from Minnesota, that stupid ass AOC from NY, the fat-ass muslim from Michigan and the bald headed bitch from Massachusetts. Can't vote in those states either so I have no control who their people put in office.

For the record, you are the only one who ever brings up the Q movement on this board. Everyone on this board has said it is stupid as hell so give it a fvcking rest.

I love Desantis! But he has no shot unless Adolph Trumpsky gives him permission to run

Do you think Dementia will run again in 2024? Dude has so much to offer. Maybe they can cryogenically freeze his demented head ($1 to Ted Williams) and Nancy Pelosi can run her hand up is azz to make him speak in 2024? Thoughts?

Do you think Dementia will run again in 2024? Dude has so much to offer. Maybe they can cryogenically freeze his demented head ($1 to Ted Williams) and Nancy Pelosi can run her hand up is azz to make him speak in 2024? Thoughts?

No chance… I personally think there should be an age limit of 70 at the end of a term. Trumpsky also suffers profound behavioral issues and age related dementia .

No chance… I personally think there should be an age limit of 70 at the end of a term. Trumpsky also suffers profound behavioral issues and age related dementia .
Hell yeah, many private boards have an age limit, 72-75 (keeps from having an uncomfortable conversation with them 😉)

How about 45+ years of do nothing civil service? I'm sure Dementia Joe's 47th and 48th years of civil service are going to be epic.

Age limit??? How about sanity and IQ. Sleepy fails miserably on both
Let me know if you got something like this:

Let me know if you got something like this:

I actually like this better about shared psychosis . It’s really enlightening. Very reminiscent of the rise of The Fuerher

I actually like this better about shared psychosis . It’s really enlightening. Very reminiscent of the rise of The Fuerher

You are deluded. This shit is so retarded...and an absolute insult and a slap in the face to the actual and real victims of Hitler and his regime.

Would Hitler have left office after an election? Same question if many people had concerns over the legitimacy of said election? Would Hitler have left office? Yes or no? Are you an honest enough man to just answer that question?

Bonus question...how many "untermenschen" did Trump have exterminated at his camps?

Just fvcking stop with the ridiculous comparison. If you insist on this shit, I'm personally going to stop reading your offensive bullshit.

since Q has turned on Desantis……and So I’m clear @David_Dennison ….if Desantis runs, you’d vote for him over biden (or any democrat)....right?

@David_Dennison makes fun of Q's ridiculous proclamations and statements...and then quickly makes equally retarded comparisons between Trump and Hitler.

But it's different because some freaking nutter wrote a retarded book for the retarded masses making said comparison legitimate in the liberal mind.

Out-freaking-standing.

since Q has turned on Desantis……and So I’m clear @David_Dennison ….if Desantis runs, you’d vote for him over biden (or any democrat)....right?
Yes… any Republican nominee provided it is not Trumpsky. That would require the defeat of Trumpism with the party. However that doesn’t appear possible as he is a dictator and has unquestionable control over what used to be the GOP. Declare absolute loyalty or get Cheneyd.

Yes… any Republican nominee provided it is not Trumpsky. That would require the defeat of Trumpism with the party. However that doesn’t appear possible as he is a dictator and has unquestionable control over what used to be the GOP. Declare absolute loyalty or get Cheneyd.

Ok….I forgot you’re incapable of answering a question without Trump as a reply

let’s say it’s Election Day 2024 and Desantis is running against Biden/other democrat.

who do you vote for

There is no Trumpism. His policies are really no different than what any conservative wants. He just delivers the message in a way that many can’t deal with, like you, that are hurt bunnies when someone gives them a dose of reality, so you get offended and you talk about how terrible he is. Then you turn around and do exact'y the same things and worse and say it’s OK because Hitler started it. Fvckin unbelievable how soft so many are.

There is no Trumpism. His policies are really no different than what any conservative wants. He just delivers the message in a way that many can’t deal with, like you, that are hurt bunnies when someone gives them a dose of reality, so you get offended and you talk about how terrible he is. Then you turn around and do exact'y the same things and worse and say it’s OK because Hitler started it. Fvckin unbelievable how soft so many are.
Bingo!
I just thought this whole “safe space” generation crap was an overblown joke and that people can’t possibly be so “soft” as you state above but the Olympics have put a spotlight on this, athletes withdrawing because of the “pressure”??? WTF?

Back to DeSantis, I’m liking this guy more each day. And sorry Gator, I’m not a Qster, proud guy or white supremacist (at least I don’t think so but I’m certain the Marxist’s do), so I’m still positive on the FL governor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT