ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Pleasant Valley running back Arthur Braden (On his off-season, football in '17, MORE)

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the football season go for your team?
“I think it was our off year. We didn’t do so hot. We started strong but later we didn’t reach our expectations.”

What are your workout plans now going forward?
“I am trying to get in better shape and gain more weight. I want to put more pounds on for next season to be a better running back who is more explosive.”

What are you trying to improve on the most this off-season?
“I think I want to improve on my size and my hands. I want to get more catches out of the backfield and be able to break more tackles.”

How do you believe your team will be next season?
“I think we will definitely do good. We have a lot of seniors and juniors coming back. We will have a really experienced team next year.”

What is the toughest game on your schedule for 2017?
“I think North Scott because they had a really good sophomore team and junior class. That is one of our biggest rivals.”

Have you had any attention from colleges?
“I have had a lot of Division II coaches contacting me. There have been some letters. Marshall texted that I was on their recruiting board.”

What have been some of the Division II schools?
“There was one in Texas, Upper Iowa, and a couple around the area. I don't know off hand but they are looking out for me.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News