ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Marion defensive tackle Abraham Duval

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
What have you and your team been doing as of late to get ready for the fall?
“I have been going to football camps, I do football drills on our practice field almost every day. As a team we get together on Wednesday and Sundays to do football drills and work on what we need to work on. My whole team lifts 4 times a week.”

What do you feel you have improved on the most since football ended?
“Since football season my strength and feet work has improved a lot.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“I have full confidence in my team. We will make it to the playoffs this year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I believe western Dubuque will be one of the hardest teams we play this year. But if we put in the work. I believe we have the capability to beat them.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Football is a team sport. I don’t believe just one player makes up a team. If I had to pick a player though it would be Watts McBride.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play football in college. I would love to play D1 football but wherever God wants me is where I will play.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I don’t have any offers yet. I believe it is because my name isn’t out there. If it was and people saw what I can do I would have some offers. I have some colleges interested in me though.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I have gotten invitations to football camps by South Dakota University, Alabama A&M, Grand View University, Upper Iowa, Luther college. I also have been talking to those coaches the most.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“No, but I have been to football camps at some colleges.”

What camps did you attend this summer? How did the camps go overall?
“The camps I have and plan on attending this year are Iowa, Uni, upper Iowa, South Dakota, and Iowa state. The camps have been really good and really fun this year. I have learned so much and have gotten way better.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college team growing up was Oklahoma and Iowa. My dad was from Oklahoma that is why.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News