ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with AHSTW guard R.J. Harris (On basketball, the season, MORE)

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How are the basketball practices been going so far?
"Things are going good. We had good success over the summer and we are getting that chemistry back with when to cut and pass. We are playing well together again."

What are your thoughts on Woodbine?
"We don't know a whole lot about them but we are just looking to have a good season. It won't be our toughest game of the year but we want to get a good win."

What are the keys for your team to be successful?
"Like last year, we need more to be more of a defensive team. We have to keep that up and share the basketball to score points."

What is the toughest game on your schedule?
"In the conference, we face Treynor twice. We also have a tough out of conference game against Shenandoah and in the playoffs it will be Carroll Kuemper."

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“The only college basketball coach I have gotten stuff from is Briar Cliff. I am hoping to get more this year once it gets underway.”

Have you had interest for other sports?
“I have had a couple of football camp invites. After this year, I’ll see what else I can get.”

What are the schools that sent camp invites for football?
“I have gotten one from Central College a couple of times. That is the main one.”

Do you have a favorite sport?
“I don't know. Growing up, it was basketball but as of late with the success I have had in football, I might be leaning that way.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News