ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with 2018 Spirit Lake quarterback Nick Christensen

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How has the football season been going this fall for your team?
“It has been going pretty good. We lost a lot of guys from last year but we still have a chance to make the playoffs. We are looking good in practice. I think things are looking up.”

What can your team specifically improve on overall?
“Offensively, it is finishing drives. That has been our biggest problem.”

What do you know about your next opponent in Sergeant-Bluff Luton?
“They are a really good team that has been really successful. They have a good defense. Like I said earlier, if we can finish drives we will be doing good on offense. That will give us the best chance to win.”

Do they have any top players that stand out on their team?
“I’m not too aware. I know they have a good defense and fly around to the ball. I don't know much else about the rest of their players at this point.”

What are the keys to a victory in this game and beyond?
“Offensively, we have to finish our drives and move the ball down the field. The defense has struggled at times wrapping up and finishing plays. It is just finishing drives and defensively making plays.”

Do you want to play college football?
“It is very possible. I haven't really been thinking about that too much but it’d be something awesome to do in the future.”

Have you had any attention so far?
“No, nothing yet so far. I do expect some college interest but haven't had anything so far.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I’m a big Hawkeye fan. My dad went to college there and I’ve been a Hawkeye fan my whole life.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News