ADVERTISEMENT

Puddin Brain and Kameltoe are killing people at the border

Plot twist: OP is pudding brain...

Several people in ICE detention have died after testing positive for COVID since the beginning of the pandemic. The woman also appears to be the fifth person to have died in ICE custody this fiscal year, which started Oct. 1. In the previous fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, 21 immigrants died in ICE custody, the highest number since 2005. Late last year, an immigrant in ICE custody in rural Mississippi died of a heart attack after staff did not send him to the hospital for urgent medical care, according to a draft inspector general’s report obtained by BuzzFeed News.

But hey, we should probably start ripping more children from their parents at the border and losing track of them again. That should help.

Plot twist: OP is pudding brain...

Several people in ICE detention have died after testing positive for COVID since the beginning of the pandemic. The woman also appears to be the fifth person to have died in ICE custody this fiscal year, which started Oct. 1. In the previous fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, 21 immigrants died in ICE custody, the highest number since 2005. Late last year, an immigrant in ICE custody in rural Mississippi died of a heart attack after staff did not send him to the hospital for urgent medical care, according to a draft inspector general’s report obtained by BuzzFeed News.

But hey, we should probably start ripping more children from their parents at the border and losing track of them again. That should help.

You should ask barry and joe - they are the ones that started putting the kids in cages. Cages which were supplied by a company that employed jim biden as a VP (a shocker I know).

You should ask barry and joe - they are the ones that started putting the kids in cages. Cages which were supplied by a company that employed jim biden as a VP (a shocker I know).
Families in detainment facilities vs ripping families apart before detaining them as a form of deterrent. I know which is humane and which one only happens when you nominate a white nationalist to run your immigration policy.

There’s an old adage: Good fences make good neighbors,….it’s not complicated.

images

There’s an old adage: Good fences make good neighbors,….it’s not complicated.

images
LOLOLOLOL Makes for great entertainment… grappling hookrope ladder up…. Slide down - like a fireman’s pole… I’d pay to to do it

only thing easier is a reciprocating sawz-all

Great investment, Odub

dumbass

LOLOLOLOL

MAGA by Gawd

Build that wall!!!

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
^ Well, then there’s always a mine field supported by gun turrets.

Defense in depth is always a strong play.
I have always said that the Trumpsky wall was a political monument… supported only by the uninformed.

I absolutely support a border barrier but it should be more like secure military bases, ( try to get near a USAF SAC bomber base or Area 51 ) Israeli or federal prison style.. ie double fence with concertina wire bundles between.., laser field detection, infrared satellite / drone surveillance

It’s not difficult with assets we have right now guarding ragheads and camels in the Middle Eastern desert. Think about that for a just minute. If you don’t agree GFY.

I would fix it for them in about 15 min.

Reactions: dhetiger
Asylum-seekers, by definition, are not breaking the law. But they are poor brown people so you think it should be illegal. Always the projection with you racists.

So, it's your position that all of these people are truly asylum seekers? If so, why can't they seek asylum at a legal port of entry?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Why don’t liberal politicians allow asylum in their neighborhoods/towns/communities?
Why don’t you take in a nice family from Syria?

Lemme guess “that’s different!”
Iowa is a haven for asylum seekers. Started with the great Republican Governor, Robert Ray. He would be labeled a “RINO” by today’s mouth-breathers. Our communities welcome them with open arms, and these families are a fantastic addition.
So, it's your position that all of these people are truly asylum seekers? If so, why can't they seek asylum at a legal port of entry?
I understand migrants who of Honduras and Guatemala who crossed all of Mexico, coming in the fastest way possible. And I also support a enforcing our borders. Especially during a pandemic. I am old enough to remember when Republicans called Obama the “deporter-in-chief” as an attack. I’m okay with that. I don’t believe in child separation being used as a deterrent. I’d like to think we are more moral than that.

Iowa is a haven for asylum seekers. Started with the great Republican Governor, Robert Ray. He would be labeled a “RINO” by today’s mouth-breathers. Our communities welcome them with open arms, and these families are a fantastic addition.

I understand migrants who of Honduras and Guatemala who crossed all of Mexico, coming in the fastest way possible. And I also support a enforcing our borders. Especially during a pandemic. I am old enough to remember when Republicans called Obama the “deporter-in-chief” as an attack. I’m okay with that. I don’t believe in child separation being used as a deterrent. I’d like to think we are more moral than that.

As a parent, I don't want children separated, either. We have immigration laws, and they should be enforced. The people who are trying to immigrate here know we have laws, so the child separation angle is much more on the parent than the US. Just my opinion

As a parent, I don't want children separated, either. We have immigration laws, and they should be enforced. The people who are trying to immigrate here know we have laws, so the child separation angle is much more on the parent than the US. Just my opinion
And the asylum seekers aren’t breaking ANY laws...

Is seeking asylum legal?​

Yes, seeking asylum is legal—even during a pandemic. Asylum seekers must be in the U.S. OR at a port of entry (an airport or an official land crossing) to apply for, or request the opportunity to apply for, asylum. "There’s no way to ask for a visa or any type of authorization in advance for the purpose of seeking asylum,” says Byrne. “You just have to show up."

And the asylum seekers aren’t breaking ANY laws...

Is seeking asylum legal?​

Yes, seeking asylum is legal—even during a pandemic. Asylum seekers must be in the U.S. OR at a port of entry (an airport or an official land crossing) to apply for, or request the opportunity to apply for, asylum. "There’s no way to ask for a visa or any type of authorization in advance for the purpose of seeking asylum,” says Byrne. “You just have to show up."

I don't believe that all of these people fit the definition of "asylum seeker". I doubt most could prove that they are. You don't come here, declare you are seeking asylum, and that's the end of the story. There is still a process, a legal process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT