ADVERTISEMENT

Projection: is…

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
…a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously or consciously attributes their own thoughts, feelings, or traits onto others

Harris: Donald Trump has been very clear that he would weaponize the Department of Justice against his political enemies [sic].
🤔
He has been very clear that he would take out the independent folks who are in there and put in there instead his loyalists [sic].
“Independent folks”? 🤣
So understand, again, you talk about — because this brings back to exactly your point about threats to the to our democracy. Donald Trump would go into the Department of Justice and manipulate it in such a way that it would be used as a weapon against his political enemies.

0c68e460-a1de-417f-8779-4cc2f026196b_text.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Where Trump is at his strongest is when he sticks to ideas, how his policy will be better than what is in place today.

The slams on Kamala and Joe, while entertaining, don't move the needle much especially if they are overused. Trump would TKO this election if he could save his jabs for a strategic sniper shot, the way Reagan did against Carter (there you go again) and Mondale (I won't exploit my opponent's youth and inexperience). The closest thing I've seen from him is when he responded to Biden "I'm not sure what he said and I don't think he does either." Which is the funniest thing I've ever heard Trump say.

Outside of that, just hammering the record and policies of the Dems coupled with how his would be better would totally destroy this commie-lib DNC ticket.

Where Trump is at his strongest is when he sticks to ideas, how his policy will be better than what is in place today.

The slams on Kamala and Joe, while entertaining, don't move the needle much especially if they are overused. Trump would TKO this election if he could save his jabs for a strategic sniper shot, the way Reagan did against Carter (there you go again) and Mondale (I won't exploit my opponent's youth and inexperience). The closest thing I've seen from him is when he responded to Biden "I'm not sure what he said and I don't think he does either." Which is the funniest thing I've ever heard Trump say.

Outside of that, just hammering the record and policies of the Dems coupled with how his would be better would totally destroy this commie-lib DNC ticket.
100% nailed it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT