ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden approval rising to 62%

Gator, sorry to keep giving it to you but…..
“Notably, the survey asked the same question with a potential rematch for Trump and Hillary Clinton. In that scenario, Trump trounces Clinton by double digits, 51 percent to 41 percent.”
Of course, Trump can’t run if he’s in Otisville.😏

Reactions: David_Dennison
Gator, sorry to keep giving it to you but…..
“Notably, the survey asked the same question with a potential rematch for Trump and Hillary Clinton. In that scenario, Trump trounces Clinton by double digits, 51 percent to 41 percent.”
Of course, Trump can’t run if he’s in Otisville.😏
Atlanta Federal , Fulton County now. Special Grand Jury is being convened? For what.. Google it.

Atlanta Federal , Fulton County now. Special Grand Jury is being convened? For what.. Google it.
What the entire fvck does that have to do with Biden? You can't defend the tard in the WH, so you decide to point to the previous one? Keep in mind that you started this thread. Now, it's being stuffed down your throat, and you've got "but Trump".

What the entire fvck does that have to do with Biden? You can't defend the tard in the WH, so you decide to point to the previous one? Keep in mind that you started this thread. Now, it's being stuffed down your throat, and you've got "but Trump".
I’d like to know at what point Biden begins to bear responsibility for what happens during this term in office. How long with we hear but Trump every time something bad happens? A year? Two? Ten?

I guess the public has recovered from mean tweets syndrome or recognized a president probably shouldn’t be suffering from cognitive decline, either way……

Bump

giphy.gif

I guess the public has recovered from mean tweets syndrome or recognized a president probably shouldn’t be suffering from cognitive decline, either way……

Biden’s paltry 40.8% RCP approval is lower than Trump’s at anytime since mid-2018 until the election. That’s through Covid, through the pandemic economic crash, through George Floyd, through the Antifa/BLM burning of America - AND through TWO impeachments

any comment Gator?

Dumbass
Hahahaha! America’s regression and retardation summed up brilliantly in one poll!

As I prophesied ... Trumpskys highest ever was 48% amirite?? maybe gets the Nobel Peace prize??

Probably combination of booming stock market, pushing forward the Israel peace process and falling COVID numbers.

bump for our prophet NostraDavid,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...al-suffolk-poll-economy/7656894001/?gnt-cfr=1

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Bump

giphy.gif

Bump for the LoL

I call that Bump and raise a Bump.

4 more years! Sleepy gonna cure cancer! #waitforit

Build Back Better! Joe and da Ho!

Bump!
Feeble Joe’s approval rating just keeps going….

michae-jackson-moon-walk.gif

BUMP! Got back just in time for a first termer to gain Senate seats since FDR! Props to Americans for seeing through the right wing media bullshit!…

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
BUMP! Got back just in time for a first termer to gain Senate seats since FDR! Props to Americans for seeing through the right wing media bullshit!…

Nobody clicks your polls, you disingenuous racist. In reality, Biden is getting absolutely pummeled, most recently for negotiating a deal for an America-hating pile of bulldyke shit to come back to somewhere she hates. All as a political stunt.

I would have loved to hear that loser sitting in her cell whining and crying about America.

In short, you don’t understand statistics and have an IQ of 48.

What's more amazing than his low poll numbers? The fact he will likely be re-elected despite them.
It is amazing isn’t it? The least cognizant of any president in memory will absolutely smoke theDelesional Qmaga candidate and his fully QAnon VP. You people must be stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT