9 million job openings

5.4% unemployment rate

Inflation continues to rise

….and here come gator to defend

9 million job openings

5.4% unemployment rate

Inflation continues to rise

….and here come gator to defend
Not bad numbers for a cult induced pandemic surge.

Now… How bout you tell us what is causing the inflation ( before answering- first consider all the countries who aren’t under the Biden policies past or proposed) …. I can’t wait to hear it LOL

Now… How bout you tell us what is causing the inflation ( before answering- first consider all the countries who aren’t under the Biden policies past or proposed) …. I can’t wait to hear it LOL

Your cult caused many many many deaths

unlike you, I’m not pinning everything on supply lines from chy na

9 million jobs still short but consumerism at all time highs drives demand

run away labor costs are incredible

you and our leftist turd comrades: "POTUS has jack-all to do with gas prices and inflation"
Also you and other leftist turds: "Biden has created historic job growth! Yay us!"

Reactions: David_Dennison
How bout you tell us what is causing the inflation….
Over $4 TRILLION!!!! in various Covid-19 “stimulus” plans in the US economy chasing goods that few people were working to produce (not to mention everyone was cutting spending for about a year) ….that will do it.

Over $4 TRILLION!!!! in various Covid-19 “stimulus” plans in the US economy chasing goods that few people were working to produce (not to mention everyone was cutting spending for about a year) ….that will do it.
Now now. Dramatically increasing the money supply has not effect on inflation. Trust the science!

If more than 15% say that his performance in Afghanistan was anything north of fvcktarded, I'm calling bullshit.

This is the most embarrassing moment in American history since the Iran hostage crisis.
Agreed! The Trumsky withdrawal to 2500 and historical peace treaty with the Mujahadeen was traitorous . He needs to be hung like Mike Pence.

Agreed! The Trumsky withdrawal to 2500 and historical peace treaty with the Mujahadeen was traitorous . He needs to be hung like Mike Pence.

If only Biden had presidential powers over troop numbers instead of only having presidential powers over withdrawal dates.

But he doesn't...clearly. None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

hqdefault.jpg

BUuuURrrrP!

Oh no Joe

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bump…..you know I just hate to 😏
Oh dear..dear 🤭
“But this is Trump’s fault… he made a deal… I undid everything else Trump enacted except Afghanistan. My administration made the right decision leaving Afghanistan, but this is Trump’s fault. Trump is a piece of shit for trying to negotiate with the Taliban… oh and we’re in talks with the Taliban about humanitarian aid going forward…”

Bump…..you know I just hate to 😏
Oh dear..dear 🤭
So 90% is good enough for Americans getting out of Afghanistan.

We nearly shut down society for a virus with a 97% recovery rate.

Libs suck at math.

Dems don't run government like its a 24 hour campaign with emotional pep rallies. When the message of the economic recovery and end of wasteful wars abroad starts being ramped up during campaign season, they won't be so eager to go back to the party of stealing from charity, horse pills, and shoving a UV light up your butt to cure Covid (when praying it away doesn't work).

Fascinating…if true
and just to be consistent, even if they “might” vote in the majority with the GOP I’d still say NO to amnesty, finish the wall and secure the border.

Legal brown people who are getting the green weenie from Joe's immigration policies.

“Mr unity?”
I think not.

Amazing there’s still 44% “approval” for an incompetent, Marxist D-bag….amazing.

Last edited:
“Mr unity?”
I think not.

Amazing there’s still 44% “approval” for an incompetent, Marxist D-bag….amazing.
30% are hard core lefties and won’t budge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT