ADVERTISEMENT

Position Player Standouts?

rc1963

Freshman
Aug 17, 2018
Okay, we're 5 days away from the week 1 start. Does anyone have standout players or sleepers at QB/RB/WR spots? Now's your opportunity to be the visionary!

I think the 6'3" 200 lb freshman QB that may start for IC West, would have been amazing if he would have stayed at Regina instead of transferring to West last spring.

But, I'm excited to see how things go for him.

Reactions: rc1963
I think the 6'3" 200 lb freshman QB that may start for IC West, would have been amazing if he would have stayed at Regina instead of transferring to West last spring.

But, I'm excited to see how things go for him.
Is it really a transfer if he already lives in the school district?

He changed schools for sports. Call it whatever you want.
Dumont would start his son over the player in question, even when the Trojan is far more talented. And there within lies the rub: you argue when people call out the recruiting or new students at your school. But when they go back to their home school you are upset.

Reactions: MVPFAN
Dumont would start the best player.
Go back to his home school? His home school was Regina. Where his family teaches and attended themselves.
Just pointing out the fact the West pulled a great kid from Regina.
I‘m not complaining or criticizing the decision. I want the best possible outcome for that kid and his family.

Reactions: EIHCGuy
Dumont would start the best player.
Go back to his home school? His home school was Regina. Where his family teaches and attended themselves.
Just pointing out the fact the West pulled a great kid from Regina.
I‘m not complaining or criticizing the decision. I want the best possible outcome for that kid and his family.

We finally agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT