ADVERTISEMENT

Pops - any info on this story out of Red Stick?

Rumor has it this is the “suspect”..

edorgeron_3_2021.jpg

I remember @Bill_D claiming the wife beater was “articulate” and “sophisticated”…… LOL!!!!
You remember things that never happened which is called lying. But everything knows you are a.liar. The truth is never found anywhere near you, just a brown nosing yearning to be a UAT fan.

Never posted that. Surprised you don’t know he’s a liar.
Can’t believe you’re denying all the horseshit you were shoveling when “monkey boy” was your coach. Now that he is gone you agree that he was a wife beating buffoon and you’re trying desperately to distance yourself from everything about him - especially your former praise for him.

Can’t believe you’re denying all the horseshit you were shoveling when “monkey boy” was your coach. Now that he is gone you agree that he was a wife beating buffoon and you’re trying desperately to distance yourself from everything about him - especially your former praise for him.
I haven’t tried distancing myself from anybody. But I never said anything about him being a great linguist. More lying bullshit. You are so screwed up and told so many lies you don’t even know the truth yourself anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT