ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Championship Game Predictions & Discussion

high90school

Freshman
Sep 17, 2012
It all comes down to this. Who wants it more. Two teams today who really flexed their muscles against quality opponents. Don Bosco we all know has probably the best athlete/QB in the state in Jake Hogan. Everything looks to go thru him as its on the ground of thru the air. If you want to beat Don Bosco, you must slow him down. As easy as that sounds it, I feel, has only happened once in the last 2 seasons and that was last year in the state title game against MMC. If the Dons want to look to win they must get Hogan going early and often as getting in a whole against that Spartan defense will be tough to dig out of. Exira EHK looks to bring the hammer on defense as they have, without question, the best defense in the state. Laying the wood to Newell Fonda time after time. They look to try and contain the Hogan show and bring the state title back to the western side of the state. On the flip side Don Bosco's defense isn't one to be messed with either as they really shut down two of the top rushing attacks in the last two weeks. The Spartans offense will be coming at them in many different ways whether at be one of the Pepper boys or Sander. This game should be one exciting one to watch. While I am a big proponent for defense wins championships, the Spartans will have a tough time keeping Hogan contained all game long. This one will come down to the wire but I still feel the defense of Exira-EHK gets the job done and they take the title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT