ADVERTISEMENT

Playoffs Woodbury-Central @ North Tama?

Going to be hard for anyone to get deep into this until know for sure what the health of Staker is going to be like and if he even plays. A lot hinges on that.

This will be a close game either way with or without Staker, remember NT beat a very good playoff Grundy Center team on the road without Staker a few weeks back. Since that game they have been going with the younger QB more and Staker played more of a RB. It will hurt NT more on the defensive side than the offensive side. Long travel for Woodbury and NT a tough place to play. I got NT 16 - 7 in a cold frigid friday night game.

if north tama struggled with an awful CD team woodbury central could run away with this early

Hard to say, Woodbury hasn’t really played anyone out of there area yet this year even including there playoff game. And most of the teams around north west iowa that have played other teams on different parts of the state haven’t gone well. So hard to tell how good Woodbury is yet. That being said this game will basically decide who the worst team to be playing in the dome will be, because I personally don’t think North Tama is anything special either.

Reactions: falconfanx3
Riding from NW Iowa to Traer on a school bus would stink....especially if it's two per seat.

I got North Tama by 10 pts.

Last edited:
This will be a close game either way with or without Staker, remember NT beat a very good playoff Grundy Center team on the road without Staker a few weeks back. Since that game they have been going with the younger QB more and Staker played more of a RB. It will hurt NT more on the defensive side than the offensive side. Long travel for Woodbury and NT a tough place to play. I got NT 16 - 7 in a cold frigid friday night game.
Yeah wasn’t concerned on offense without him, the offense is not great not matter who runs it. It’s Staker on D and his senior leadship that will be missed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT