ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Predictions

Jun 30, 2018
Round 1-
Bracket A
  • No. 13 IKM-Manning (6-3) at No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) - (74-12)

• No. 15 Tri-Center, Neola (6-3) at No. 9 South O'Brien (8-1) - (22-21) GAME OF THE WEEK
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (35-21)

• No. 5 Grundy Center (8-1) at No. 10 Belle Plaine (7-2) - (22-7)
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (49-0)

• No. 12 Westwood, Sloan (7-2) at No. 6 Woodbury Central (8-1) - (28-12)
Bracket D
  • No. 16 Edgewood-Colesburg (7-2) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (9-0) - (20-12)

• No. 7 BGM, Brooklyn (8-1) at No. 8 Earlham (8-1) - (28-0)
Round 2-
Bracket A

No. 9 South O’Brien (9-1) at No. 1 West Hancock (10-0) - (56-12)

Bracket B

No. 5 Grundy Center (9-1) at No. 2 MFL-MarMac (10-0) - (16-12)

Bracket C

No. 6 Woodbury Central (9-1) at No. 4 North Tama (10-0) - (20-8)

Bracket D

No. 8 Earlham (9-1) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (10-0) - (28-26) GAME OF THE WEEK

Semi-Finals

No. 1 West Hancock (11-0) vs No. 5 Grundy Center (10-1) - (42-16)

No. 3 Saint Ansgar (11-0) vs No. 4 North Tama (11-0) - (22-12)

Championship

No. 1 West Hancock (11-0) vs No. 3 Saint Ansgar (11-0) - (35-16)

Reactions: Anonymous2003
Round 1-
Bracket A
  • No. 13 IKM-Manning (6-3) at No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) - (56-6)
  • No. 15 Tri-Center, Neola (6-3) at No. 9 South O'Brien (8-1) - (28-13)
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (28-23) game of the week
  • No. 5 Grundy Center (8-1) at No. 10 Belle Plaine (7-2) - (21-7)
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (70-0) yes 70. (a joke central decatur is in. shame on the playoff system
  • No. 12 Westwood, Sloan (7-2) at No. 6 Woodbury Central (8-1) - (35-7) (a joke sloan is in)
Bracket D
  • No. 16 Edgewood-Colesburg (7-2) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (9-0) - (35-7)
  • No. 7 BGM, Brooklyn (8-1) at No. 8 Earlham (8-1) - (28-14)

Reactions: Anonymous2003
Disagree with the level of dominance you have for WH. Beat Bishop Garrigan by only 30 this year. They didn’t even make the playoffs. I think they’ll have a tough game with Saint Ansgar. Those boys play there asses off every snap. And they’re not lacking with fire power by any means. SA will have best player on the field also. Also disagree with your first round game of the week. South O’ Brien and Tri-Center both aren’t very good. Other then that I’d agree with your predictions. Grundy Center and MFL is a toss up to go to the dome I’d say.

Round 1-
Bracket A
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (28-23) game of the week
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (70-0) yes 70. (a joke central decatur is in. shame on the playoff system
  • No. 12 Westwood, Sloan (7-2) at No. 6 Woodbury Central (8-1) - (35-7) (a joke sloan is in)
Bracket D
I agree. The fact that Sloan is in is an absolute joke. Ed-Co is a lower seed and they’d probably beat them by 40. Sad that actual quality teams don’t make the playoffs and we have joke teams with less then 5 guys on there roster over 200 pounds in the playoffs. Guarantee you that if Bishop Garrigan and Belmond-Klemme played Westwood or Woodbury the JV would be coming in the 4th quarter and in favor of BG and BK.

Reactions: falconfanx3
Disagree with the level of dominance you have for WH. Beat Bishop Garrigan by only 30 this year. They didn’t even make the playoffs. I think they’ll have a tough game with Saint Ansgar. Those boys play there asses off every snap. And they’re not lacking with fire power by any means. SA will have best player on the field also. Also disagree with your first round game of the week. South O’ Brien and Tri-Center both aren’t very good. Other then that I’d agree with your predictions. Grundy Center and MFL is a toss up to go to the dome I’d say.
not so much that i think WH is that dominant...more that IKM manning is that bad. They beat bad teams and got rolled by anyone who had a decent team. They are a walking proof that the RPI is broken. Along with about 4-5 others that are in

I agree. The fact that Sloan is in is an absolute joke. Ed-Co is a lower seed and they’d probably beat them by 40. Sad that actual quality teams don’t make the playoffs and we have joke teams with less then 5 guys on there roster over 200 pounds in the playoffs. Guarantee you that if Bishop Garrigan and Belmond-Klemme played Westwood or Woodbury the JV would be coming in the 4th quarter and in favor of BG and BK.
The RPI is a joke.

woodbury, westwood, ikm, central Decatuer, all of those teams are oofta....easy schedules allow these teams to get in but even some of these 8-1 teams are questionable to being a playoff team

The RPI is a joke.

woodbury, westwood, ikm, central Decatuer, all of those teams are oofta....easy schedules allow these teams to get in but even some of these 8-1 teams are questionable to being a playoff team
Thoughts on tri center? I agree with you completely.

tri-center has a talented Qb and a Bruiser of a MLB/TB. they are well coached. But unfortunately their line cannot compete against the better talent. They lost to really good teams and beat who they shoudld've but I had them as a bubble 16 team just based off eye test.

tri-center has a talented Qb and a Bruiser of a MLB/TB. they are well coached. But unfortunately their line cannot compete against the better talent. They lost to really good teams and beat who they shoudld've but I had them as a bubble 16 team just based off eye test.
Anymore teams you think are under the radar or could compete against good teams that you know of? I haven’t been able to see the western side of the state play this year.

Anymore teams you think are under the radar or could compete against good teams that you know of? I haven’t been able to see the western side of the state play this year.
That are in the playoffs/ or that didn't make it? earlham could make a run if they dont face any teams who can pass or have a good nose tackle..I really like grundy center. tc/ and or south obrien run into a buzzsaw round two anywy so earlham is the only SWI team with a chance at the dome

New to the posting world of iowapreps.com. West Hancock homer. Not picking WH just because I'm an alum and a fan. I really think that they're that good this year. Been watching them for years. Total package. St. Ansgar has had our number in the past though. Really hoping WH wins it for Coach Sanger and all he's been through.

Round 1-
Bracket A
  • No. 13 IKM-Manning (6-3) at No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) - (49-6)
  • No. 15 Tri-Center, Neola (6-3) at No. 9 South O'Brien (8-1) - (31-16)
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (19-12) game of the week
  • No. 5 Grundy Center (8-1) at No. 10 Belle Plaine (7-2) - (28-6)
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (52-7)
  • No. 12 Westwood, Sloan (7-2) at No. 6 Woodbury Central (8-1) - (27-7)
Bracket D
  • No. 16 Edgewood-Colesburg (7-2) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (9-0) - (49-6)
  • No. 7 BGM, Brooklyn (8-1) at No. 8 Earlham (8-1) - (34-0)
Quarterfinals
Bracket A

No. 9 South O’Brien (9-1) at No. 1 West Hancock (10-0) - (45-6)

Bracket B

No. 5 Grundy Center (9-1) at No. 2 MFL-MarMac (10-0) - (20-14)

Bracket C

No. 6 Woodbury Central (9-1) at No. 4 North Tama (10-0) - (30-16)

Bracket D

No. 8 Earlham (9-1) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (10-0) - (18-12)

Semi-Finals

No. 1 West Hancock (11-0) vs No. 5 Grundy Center (10-1) - (38-8)

No. 3 Saint Ansgar (11-0) vs No. 4 North Tama (11-0) - (35-0)

Championship

No. 1 West Hancock (11-0) vs No. 3 Saint Ansgar (11-0) - (27-13)

The RPI is a joke.

Didnt three of those teams win their district? Are you advocating for getting rid of the district system or the RPI, beacuse none of those teams got an at-large bid.

Reactions: IGo42
Didnt three of those teams win their district? Are you advocating for getting rid of the district system or the RPI, beacuse none of those teams got an at-large bid.
No he's just upset his beloved falcons didn't get into the playoffs. The state creates the districts based on geography. They can't split teams up due to that district will have more hammers than others. Sorry your team didn't get the job done in their district plain and simple. Regardless of your non conference schedule there is still a way to go to the playoffs. It's called win the district, I.E. Central Decatur. He just wants to sit behind the screen and bash other schools. He is a SWI homer. Sick of seeing his complaining post on the playoffs. Get over it. The RPI is what they use. It's not perfect but it is what it is. Playoffs are set. Good luck to all that did their job to make it!

Reactions: Saywhat2
The system is not perfect but every team that made it deserves to be in. They qualified on the criteria placed in front of all teams. Are there teams who "should" be in? Of course we can debate that, but the only answer to fix that is to allow more in. My team is not in and you dont see me bashing those that got in. Congrats to them for doing what they needed to get in. To those that didn't , here's an early bit of advice for next year, WIN more. Then you take all the questions away.

District 2 and IKM was awful this year :eek: so even though they did win their district it was just a joke of a cakewalk. Central decatuer won their district and might possibly be the worst team to ever make the playoffs in class A since they moved it to 16 teams...and no tri center and sloan did not win their district

No he's just upset his beloved falcons didn't get into the playoffs. The state creates the districts based on geography. They can't split teams up due to that district will have more hammers than others. Sorry your team didn't get the job done in their district plain and simple. Regardless of your non conference schedule there is still a way to go to the playoffs. It's called win the district, I.E. Central Decatur. He just wants to sit behind the screen and bash other schools. He is a SWI homer. Sick of seeing his complaining post on the playoffs. Get over it. The RPI is what they use. It's not perfect but it is what it is. Playoffs are set. Good luck to all that did their job to make it!

YEP22 Mr senesitive...yeesh. are my homer falcons one of the top 16 teams without question...am I upset a team like CD got in after getting rolled by a nodaway valley team...yikes...yes I am. Am i bashing other schools? No. I simply just stated the best teams didn't all make it. which anyone who understands or watched any games this year knows that to be true. And I am not a falcon homer...North Tama has the best burgers of all time which I had this year....If i was a true homer I'd say our concessions rocked too.

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
The system is not perfect but every team that made it deserves to be in. They qualified on the criteria placed in front of all teams. Are there teams who "should" be in? Of course we can debate that, but the only answer to fix that is to allow more in. My team is not in and you dont see me bashing those that got in. Congrats to them for doing what they needed to get in. To those that didn't , here's an early bit of advice for next year, WIN more. Then you take all the questions away.

If you read any of my earlier post i stated the falcons didn't get it done and best of luck to those who did1 I'f you can't handle a little pitty patter here and there then you need to look in the mirror. arguing and trash talking is half the game

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
If you read any of my earlier post i stated the falcons didn't get it done and best of luck to those who did1 I'f you can't handle a little pitty patter here and there then you need to look in the mirror. arguing and trash talking is half the game
I'm sensitive? No I think I spoke what everyone else who reads this board wanted to say. We are sick of you crying about the RPI and what teams are in and not in. Just give it up already. Sit back and relax from your moms basement and watch the teams that made it this Friday. Thanks. Also your not bashing schools that are in it? Hmmm...

"District 2 and IKM was awful this year :eek: so even though they did win their district it was just a joke of a cakewalk. Central decatuer won their district and might possibly be the worst team to ever make the playoffs in class A since they moved it to 16 teams...and no tri center and sloan did not win their district" Bashed two schools there.

"woodbury, westwood, ikm, central Decatuer, all of those teams are oofta....easy schedules allow these teams to get in but even some of these 8-1 teams are questionable to being a playoff team" bashed another two teams there. And I can only assume your talking about bgm, south obrien, and woodbury with the 8-1 Comment in this post but not Earlham because they are in SWI and St. Albert's district. Homer.

You're very hypocritical. This is my last post. Again Good Luck to all the teams that made it! Especially the teams that made it in over St. Albert. Go Central Decatur!!

"Disagree with the level of dominance you have for WH":. - Of course you do (starting to think you are a St Ansgar homer), but it is his own personal opinion dude.

"Beat Bishop Garrigan by only 30 this year". West Hancock played their 2nd and 3rd team for most of the second half, so final score is somewhat deceiving .

"I think they’ll have a tough game with Saint Ansgar. Those boys play there asses off every snap". - Are you saying that West Hancock doesn't play their asses off every snap? Wow

"And they’re not lacking with fire power by any means". - West Hancock has plenty of fire power as well.

"SA will have best player on the field also" - I have heard that line so many times over the years, so that is up to debate.

I have watched all kinds of teams over the years across all of North Iowa and i can tell you, any team is beatable on any given night. Including the Saints from St Ansgar and West Hancock. That is why you play the game on the field and not on the internet. Good luck to all the teams and in 4 1/2 weeks, we will see who is crowned state champs.

I'm sensitive? No I think I spoke what everyone else who reads this board wanted to say. We are sick of you crying about the RPI and what teams are in and not in. Just give it up already. Sit back and relax from your moms basement and watch the teams that made it this Friday. Thanks. Also your not bashing schools that are in it? Hmmm...

"District 2 and IKM was awful this year :eek: so even though they did win their district it was just a joke of a cakewalk. Central decatuer won their district and might possibly be the worst team to ever make the playoffs in class A since they moved it to 16 teams...and no tri center and sloan did not win their district" Bashed two schools there.

"woodbury, westwood, ikm, central Decatuer, all of those teams are oofta....easy schedules allow these teams to get in but even some of these 8-1 teams are questionable to being a playoff team" bashed another two teams there. And I can only assume your talking about bgm, south obrien, and woodbury with the 8-1 Comment in this post but not Earlham because they are in SWI and St. Albert's district. Homer.

You're very hypocritical. This is my last post. Again Good Luck to all the teams that made it! Especially the teams that made it in over St. Albert. Go Central Decatur!!

HAHA you might be the most sensitive individual to enter this chat. I said I thought Earlham goes down round 1 due to a week cover 3 coverage. What a homer I am.

I said SA didn't get the job done and shouldn't be in...what a HOMER

Are there teams who are better and shouldn't be in? ABSOLUTELY but I'm a homer!!!

plus, those teams are OOFTA..... if you think OOFTA is a bash you need to reevaluate yourself man. grow a pair and grow up. plus you know what they say about assuming like you are...it makes an ass out of you and me....

Best of luck to everyone in the playoffs including YEP22's squad! Feel free to come over to Mom's for pizza rolls if you're bored

"Disagree with the level of dominance you have for WH":. - Of course you do (starting to think you are a St Ansgar homer), but it is his own personal opinion dude.

"Beat Bishop Garrigan by only 30 this year". West Hancock played their 2nd and 3rd team for most of the second half, so final score is somewhat deceiving .

"I think they’ll have a tough game with Saint Ansgar. Those boys play there asses off every snap". - Are you saying that West Hancock doesn't play their asses off every snap? Wow

"And they’re not lacking with fire power by any means". - West Hancock has plenty of fire power as well.

"SA will have best player on the field also" - I have heard that line so many times over the years, so that is up to debate.

I have watched all kinds of teams over the years across all of North Iowa and i can tell you, any team is beatable on any given night. Including the Saints from St Ansgar and West Hancock. That is why you play the game on the field and not on the internet. Good luck to all the teams and in 4 1/2 weeks, we will see who is crowned state champs.
First off how is me complimenting Saint Ansgar on playing hard correlate to West Hancock not playing hard? Also I know damn well West Hancock did not play there 2nd and 3rd team most of the second half, there jv scored once so if you subtract that touchdown that means they won by 28. That is a very good win against a good tradition 6-3 squad but you guys are all sitting here saying that every team that is in the playoffs deserves to be in? Okay then according to that logic West Hancock shouldn’t beat anybody in these playoffs by more then 30. I respect West Hancock along with every other team in these playoffs but the slander you have on Saint Ansgar who traditionally has West Hancock’s number and is currently sitting at 9-0 with no close games doesn’t add up. We’ll see who holds up the trophy come November 22nd. I’m not disagreeing with you everybody is definitely beatable and West Hancock is the best team in the state and is deserving of that title at the moment but I’m just saying they are beatable and I was explaining how I believe Saint Ansgar has the best shot at beating them this year.

Round 1-
Bracket A
  • No. 13 IKM-Manning (6-3) at No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) - (56-14)
  • No. 15 Tri-Center, Neola (6-3) at No. 9 South O'Brien (8-1) - (28-20)
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (35-33 ot)
  • No. 5 Grundy Center (8-1) at No. 10 Belle Plaine (7-2) - (21-0)
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (41-0)
  • No. 12 Westwood, Sloan (7-2) at No. 6 Woodbury Central (8-1) - (22-12)
Bracket D
  • No. 16 Edgewood-Colesburg (7-2) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (9-0) (56-12)
  • No. 7 BGM, Brooklyn (8-1) at No. 8 Earlham (8-1) - (35-7)
Round 2-
Bracket A

No. 9 South O’Brien (9-1) at No. 1 West Hancock (10-0) - (50-6)

Bracket B

No. 11 South Winn (8-2) at No. 5 Grundy Center (9-1) - (21-20)

Bracket C

No. 6 Woodbury Central (9-1) at No. 4 North Tama (10-0) - (20-6)

Bracket D

No. 8 Earlham (9-1) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (10-0) - (34-20)

Semi-Finals

No. 1 West Hancock (11-0) vs No. 5 Grundy Center (10-1) - (40-14)

No. 3 Saint Ansgar (11-0) vs No. 4 North Tama (11-0) - (28-7)

Championship

No. 1 West Hancock (11-0) vs No. 3 Saint Ansgar (11-0) - (34-28)

Reactions: franky1967
Well this sure blew up lol. Don’t have a dog in the fight so I’m not really biased. To me it looks like 3 teams are a lot better then everyone else. West Hancock who is the best, followed by Saint Ansgar, and then Earlham. GoPanthers has had the best looking bracket although I have Earlham winning first game and losing in a close one to Saint Ansgar. Would not be surprised at all if Earlham won

What will hurt earlham is they onside kick it every time...so if they don't recover those or have a bad night kicking that's a lot of short fields

Round 1
Bracket A
  • No. 13 IKM-Manning (6-3) at No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) - (42-6)
  • No. 15 Tri-Center, Neola (6-3) at No. 9 South O'Brien (8-1) - (35-7)
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (31-20)
  • No. 5 Grundy Center (8-1) at No. 10 Belle Plaine (7-2) - (28-14)
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (52-8)
Bracket D
  • No. 16 Edgewood-Colesburg (7-2) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (9-0) - (42-7)
  • No. 7 BGM, Brooklyn (8-1) at No. 8 Earlham (8-1) - (27-20)

Round 1
Bracket A
  • No. 13 IKM-Manning (6-3) at No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) - 50-6
  • No. 15 Tri-Center, Neola (6-3) at No. 9 South O'Brien (8-1) - (38-14)
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (31-20)
  • No. 5 Grundy Center (8-1) at No. 10 Belle Plaine (7-2) - (35-14)
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (52-0)
  • No. 12 Westwood, Sloan (7-2) at No. 6 Woodbury Central (8-1) - (20-12)
Bracket D
  • No. 16 Edgewood-Colesburg (7-2) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (9-0) - (49-7)
  • No. 7 BGM, Brooklyn (8-1) at No. 8 Earlham (8-1) - (27-20)

Reactions: NWIAorBUST
What is up with the people who filled out only the first round? Lol all you must be new to the playoff prediction game someone does every year on here. Suppose to predicted all rounds guys.

What is up with the people who filled out only the first round? Lol all you must be new to the playoff prediction game someone does every year on here. Suppose to predicted all rounds guys.
Well I dont have that kind of time..lol
West Hancock is the champ everyone esle battling for second!

Sorry I couldnt make my picks until GoPa explained the rules!

Bracket A
  • No. 13 IKM-Manning (6-3) at No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) - (44-6)
  • No. 15 Tri-Center, Neola (6-3) at No. 9 South O'Brien (8-1) - (23-12)
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (33-18)
  • No. 5 Grundy Center (8-1) at No. 10 Belle Plaine (7-2) - (20-6)
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (41-6)
  • No. 12 Westwood, Sloan (7-2) at No. 6 Woodbury Central (8-1) - (28-11)
Bracket D
  • No. 16 Edgewood-Colesburg (7-2) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (9-0) - (31-18)
  • No. 7 BGM, Brooklyn (8-1) at No. 8 Earlham (8-1) - (28-21)

Round 2-
Bracket A

No. 9 South O’Brien (9-1) at No. 1 West Hancock (10-0) - (28-3)

Bracket B

No 5 Grundy Center at No2 MFL MarMac (19-7)

Bracket C

No. 6 Woodbury Central (9-1) at No. 4 North Tama (10-0) - 13-7

Bracket D

No. 8 Earlham (9-1) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (10-0) - (35-22)

Dome

West Hancock vs Woodbury Central (35-8)
Saint Ansgar vs MFL (28-13)

West Hancock vs Saint Ansgar (27-13)

Congratulations Iron Doc!

Round 1-
Bracket A
  • No. 13 IKM-Manning (6-3) at No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) - (48-0)
  • No. 15 Tri-Center, Neola (6-3) at No. 9 South O'Brien (8-1) - (18-14)
Bracket B
  • No. 11 South Winneshiek (7-2) at No. 2 MFL MarMac (9-0) - (28-27)
  • No. 5 Grundy Center (8-1) at No. 10 Belle Plaine (7-2) - (28-13)
Bracket C
  • No. 16 Central Decatur (5-4) at No. 4 North Tama (9-0) - (30-0)
Bracket D
  • No. 16 Edgewood-Colesburg (7-2) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (9-0) - (42-12)
  • No. 7 BGM, Brooklyn (8-1) at No. 8 Earlham (8-1) - (28-0)
Round 2-
Bracket A

No. 9 South O’Brien (9-1) at No. 1 West Hancock (10-0) - (48-6)

Bracket B

No. 5 Grundy Center (9-1) at No. 11 South Winn (8-2) - (28-26)

Bracket C

No. 6 Woodbury Central (9-1) at No. 4 North Tama (10-0) - (14-8)
(North Tama with a cake walk to the dome)
Bracket D

No. 8 Earlham (9-1) at No. 3 Saint Ansgar (10-0) - (35-6)

Semi-Finals

No. 1 West Hancock (11-0) vs No. 11 South Winn (9-2) - (48-12)

No. 3 Saint Ansgar (11-0) vs No. 4 North Tama (11-0) - (33-6)
(Could be way worse than this but Ansgar will call off the dogs early in the 4th and Tama will huck a deep ball for a score late.)
Championship

No. 1 West Hancock (11-0) vs No. 3 Saint Ansgar (11-0) - (26-24)

Round 1-
Bracket A
Bracket B
Bracket C
Bracket D
Round 2

No. 1 West Hancock (9-0) vs South Obrien

No 11 South Winn vs Grundy Center

North Tama vs wood central

St Ansgar vs BGM

semis

West Hancock over South Winn
St Ansgar over North Tama

Championship
West Hancock over st Ansgar 34-28

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts