ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff picture…..yikes.

Making predictions
GA vs LSU - GA
Mich vs Purdue - Mich
TCU vs KS St - KS St
USC vs Utah - USC
If either GA or Mich should somehow lose …..regardless of how bad, don’t think it affects them. Even with loss, don’t expect TCU out unless REALLY terrible showing…….and Duggan is injured. Now if USC were to lose, I see OSU next team up, in other words, only possible path for Bama is catastrophic TCU meltdown and USC loss….my two cents.

Making predictions
GA vs LSU - GA
Mich vs Purdue - Mich
TCU vs KS St - KS St
USC vs Utah - USC
If either GA or Mich should somehow lose …..regardless of how bad, don’t think it affects them. Even with loss, don’t expect TCU out unless REALLY terrible showing…….and Duggan is injured. Now if USC were to lose, I see OSU next team up, in other words, only possible path for Bama is catastrophic TCU meltdown and USC loss….my two cents.
Utah beat USC already this year… I expect they’ll do it again. Only PAC defense close to SEC level.

Utah beat USC already this year… I expect they’ll do it again. Only PAC defense close to SEC level.
That’s true they did defeat them already but as Bama learned last season, it’s difficult to beat the same team twice. 😉
And yeah, Bama’s out.

Even if USC ends up winning this game….what a shame they get a PO spot….a regular travesty.

Assuming Utah doesn’t blow this in the last 6 minutes, it gets interesting if Kansas State wins tomorrow night.

I don’t really think Bama deserves a spot in the playoffs per say, but fvck the rest of you, I want a shot.

Assuming Utah doesn’t blow this in the last 6 minutes, it gets interesting if Kansas State wins tomorrow night.

I don’t really think Bama deserves a spot in the playoffs per say, but fvck the rest of you, I want a shot.

TCU favored by 2.5.

LOL, no one wants Bama in these playoffs. It would be fun if for no other reason than fvck you, haha.

TCU favored by 2.5.

LOL, no one wants Bama in these playoffs. It would be fun if for no other reason than fvck you, haha.
There's definitely bama fatigue at this point, but if you're honest, bama doesn't deserve to be there. I know the argument is that you are two last second scores from being undefeated, but you are also two last second plays from having 4 losses.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I was really hoping Bama would be #5 over Ohio State just for the whining aspect.

You could make the case. We lost by two last second kicks on the road.

Ohio State lost by 3 TD's and a 2 point conversion at home.

There's definitely bama fatigue at this point, but if you're honest, bama doesn't deserve to be there. I know the argument is that you are two last second scores from being undefeated, but you are also two last second plays from having 4 losses.

100% agree that we're meh. But is Ohio State really more deserving? Hell I could make the case that TCU would be more deserving than Ohio State if they lose tomorrow.

I agree completely.

The argument tho is who else deserves it more? If TCU loses, we should just chuck the current system and let UGA and Michigan play, a la BCS.

You could make an argument for any of Alabama/TCU/Ohio State in that scenario, but none really “deserve it”.

I agree completely.

The argument tho is who else deserves it more? If TCU loses, we should just chuck the current system and let UGA and Michigan play, a la BCS.

You could make an argument for any of Alabama/TCU/Ohio State in that scenario, but none really “deserve it”.

100% agree.

If you go by Bama fatigue, we're out, period.

If you go by which undeserving team deserves it the most, it gets interesting.

Reactions: dhetiger
I agree completely.

Well in a couple of years when there’s 12 in, 3 loss teams will be common.

As I said.. USC on defense is a bunch of pussies. It was one of those bad matchups.
You say a lot of things. 75% of it is wrong when it comes to sports. Congrats on getting Utah right. Utah is just as deserving as bama to be in the playoffs.

Note: before any other bama fan gets offended by me saying you don't deserve to be in the playoffs, I'm sorry....sort of...not really. Gator, pound sand you Clinton loving, dress wearing, rainbow flag waving, salad tossing, Freddie Mercury look alike, turd burgeling, Lay's chip eating butt munch.

You say a lot of things. 75% of it is wrong when it comes to sports. Congrats on getting Utah right. Utah is just as deserving as bama to be in the playoffs.

Note: before any other bama fan gets offended by me saying you don't deserve to be in the playoffs, I'm sorry....sort of...not really. Gator, pound sand you Clinton loving, dress wearing, rainbow flag waving, salad tossing, Freddie Mercury look alike, turd burgeling, Lay's chip eating butt munch.

Utah has lost 3 in an easier conference. Of the undeserving, they deserve it less. Also, I like Lay's BBQ chips. Not a lot but more than say Brussels sprouts or getting kicked in the dick.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger

Your logic is as comical as a Herschel Walker campaign speech. I have a pretty good track record in predication of correct game outcomes. … but fvck you anyway.

Your logic is as comical as a Herschel Walker campaign speech. I have a pretty good track record in predication of correct game outcomes. … but fvck you anyway.
Lmao! Yeah, bro, you predict bama beating vandy pretty well. You're great at doing the obvious. Sun rising from the east? Yep! It's the other shit that shows you don't know your asshole from your elbow. So, return volley on the F U

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Gator you…. Freddie Mercury look alike…

you-dont-say-sherlock.gif

My condolences

Must say, Michigan is going into the playoffs without top RB Corum, I like TCU but just don’t know how they’ll hang with a GA and OSU, actually has the opportunity to lick their wounds and be ready for the playoffs. Does Bama belong in the top four?….in THIS top four…..yes they do but given those two losses, they’re out

More thoughts from others:
USC was penalized for playing in a conference championship game while Ohio State played nobody. As a result, USC suffered its second loss of the season — both coming to Utah — while the Buckeyes were able to preserve their 11-1 record with no risk of losing again.

Is that fair? Probably not.

But barring a blowout loss, it seems highly likely that TCU will be in the Playoff field.

Yes, Alabama is waiting in the wings, and the country’s biggest fear (got to love the anti-Bama cult) is that the Crimson Tide will find a way to sneak in. But Alabama has two losses and only two wins against top-25 teams — No. 20 Texas and No. 24 MSU

Last edited:
But Alabama has two losses and only two wins against top-25 teams — No. 20 Texas and No. 24 MSU
We've had this discussed on here for years. Some look at the final rankings and some look to the rankings when the games were played. Is it Alabama's fault that Arky and Ole Miss (who were ranked at the time of the game and lost) then proceeded to tank that rest of their season? I believe it is Derek and I believe you count their rankings at the time of the game and not the final.

Reactions: Reasoned
We've had this discussed on here for years. Some look at the final rankings and some look to the rankings when the games were played. Is it Alabama's fault that Arky and Ole Miss (who were ranked at the time of the game and lost) then proceeded to tank that rest of their season? I believe it is Derek and I believe you count their rankings at the time of the game and not the final.
End of season, imo. Many games are early and we don’t know who they are yet. A preseason ranking doesn’t mean dick. See aTm. Your record says who you are and then you can look at how you got there. Arky tanking just me a they weren’t that good to begin with.

Must say, Michigan is going into the playoffs without top RB Corum, I like TCU but just don’t know how they’ll hang with a GA and OSU, actually has the opportunity to lick their wounds and be ready for the playoffs. Does Bama belong in the top four?….in THIS top four…..yes they do but given those two losses, they’re out

More thoughts from others:
USC was penalized for playing in a conference championship game while Ohio State played nobody. As a result, USC suffered its second loss of the season — both coming to Utah — while the Buckeyes were able to preserve their 11-1 record with no risk of losing again.

Is that fair? Probably not.

But barring a blowout loss, it seems highly likely that TCU will be in the Playoff field.

Yes, Alabama is waiting in the wings, and the country’s biggest fear (got to love the anti-Bama cult) is that the Crimson Tide will find a way to sneak in. But Alabama has two losses and only two wins against top-25 teams — No. 20 Texas and No. 24 MSU
No one wants to see a a 4 week rested , game planned Bama with a healthy Bryce Young and starters. I don’t blame them.

It would be interesting to see what would happen with players like Trashon Holden, who has said he will enter the portal, if we made it in. Personally I wouldn't let him travel with the team if the unthinkable happens.

A player like Trey Sanders, a completely different scenario. I would let him come and I'd even play him if necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT