DNH vs West Sioux

2 Bonus Points for each game.
New London vs Rockford
Avoca vs Hudson
BHRV vs PCM
Xavier vs Western Dubuque
Dowling vs Cedar Falls

Good Luck!!

The Dike New-Hartford defense has been dominant this season. They have only given up significant points to Regina, Pella Christian and 2A Union. They are somewhat vulnerable to a passing attack though, having given up 369 passing yards against Regina and 341 against Pella Christian. West Sioux does have the talent to attack DNH successfully through the air.

But, West Sioux is going to have to stop DNH. The 34 points that DNH scored on Pella Christian were the fewest they've scored since a week 1 win on the road at Denver. Can West Sioux maintain that pace of scoring against one of the best defenses in 1A? I don't think so, and the West Sioux defense has been giving up points as well. Especially the last four weeks. Those factors along with the size of DNH, their ability to wear teams down, and a running back who has great big play ability helps me make my prediction.

I've got Dike New-Hartford as the 1A State Champion this year. I think they pull away late winning something like 35-14 or 35-21.

Other games of note:
New London
Hudson
BH-RV
Xavier
Dowling

Reactions: Iabeastmode
Championship Game 16 Points
West Sioux

2 Bonus Points for each game.
New London
Hudson
BHRV
Xavier
Dowling

Good Luck!!

The Dike New-Hartford defense has been dominant this season. They have only given up significant points to Regina, Pella Christian and 2A Union. They are somewhat vulnerable to a passing attack though, having given up 369 passing yards against Regina and 341 against Pella Christian. West Sioux does have the talent to attack DNH successfully through the air.

But, West Sioux is going to have to stop DNH. The 34 points that DNH scored on Pella Christian were the fewest they've scored since a week 1 win on the road at Denver. Can West Sioux maintain that pace of scoring against one of the best defenses in 1A? I don't think so, and the West Sioux defense has been giving up points as well. Especially the last four weeks. Those factors along with the size of DNH, their ability to wear teams down, and a running back who has great big play ability helps me make my prediction.

I've got Dike New-Hartford as the 1A State Champion this year. I think they pull away late winning something like 35-14 or 35-21.

Other games of note:
New London
Hudson
BH-RV
Xavier
Dowling
Who can argue with Pinehawk. He is perfect so far. Kind of like "Carnac the Magnificent."

Carnac.jpg

Reactions: Bluejay89
1A Champion: West Sioux

Other Championship Games:
New London
Avoca
Boyden Hull Rock Valley
Xavier
Cedar Falls

Final Standings

usfhawk 73 points
Prancing Ponies 68