ADVERTISEMENT

Play stupid games, become the victim and demand justice.

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Fvck that kid and his whole family.

Well, kid won’t be victimizing anybody else, and I’ll sleep just fine tonight knowing that.

Reading down the article some, his brother apparently killed himself a few months back after a high speed chase with the cops. Seems like a quality family.

He ain’t did nuttin

2472b815-9474-40ab-a551-2d14e2d7c308_text.gif

Wrong place at the wrong time…

Probably. But he’s facing g a couple misdemeanors at most. Nothing to see here. Not like they murdered someone’s girlfriend. Or maybe they did in a way.
Probably not, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was eventually upgraded to vehicular homicide or manslaughter. He’s alleged to have committed a crime, and the crime led to the death of two people. The deceased driving the other vehicle was just as responsible. I don’t even think there would have to be contact between the two vehicles, but that certainly would increase the likelihood of additional charges.

I wonder how they determined he was there that night. Makes me wonder if one of the people in either car was videoing the “race.”

Probably not, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was eventually upgraded to vehicular homicide or manslaughter. He’s alleged to have committed a crime, and the crime led to the death of two people. The deceased driving the other vehicle was just as responsible. I don’t even think there would have to be contact between the two vehicles, but that certainly would increase the likelihood of additional charges.

I wonder how they determined he was there that night. Makes me wonder if one of the people in either car was videoing the “race.”
I’ll disagree on equal responsibility. If they were racing he’s guilty of that and reckless driving. But he didn’t force the Expedition to 104 fvckin mph. I’d be really uneasy at that speed sober much less hammered drunk like she was. He was part of it but he’s not on a criminal level there in my mind. .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT