ADVERTISEMENT

Oops! Sudden error 404!

Will an “Error 404” work for a Biden presidency…or your terminal TDS?

Will an “Error 404” work for a Biden presidency…or your terminal TDS?
This is where you start explaining about the “ historic agreement “ but I understand why you don’t want to talk about it.
I’d like your comment on the tweet

“They wanted to.. but couldn’t stop the process”

what do you think he meant by that?
Not much traffic on this since it proves that Trumpsky deliberately sabotaged any troop additions with mujahadeen ragheads after the “ historic agreement .. I’d like to hear wisdom on that. But I will only get crickets.

I’d dump the page too, who wants to read about what could have been….instead of the horrors of what is.

I’d dump the page too, who wants to read about what could have been….instead of the horrors of what is.
LOLOLOLOL
So you are ok that Trumpsky / Pompeo signed an agreement with a terrorist organization that gave them an exact withdrawal timeline of dates, intelligence personnel and numbers without consulting the Afghan army?

I know none of you people have seen it so I got you a copy. We will be referring to this in the future to disprove your bullshit… so please familiarize yourself with it so you can keep up.

LOLOLOLOL
So you are ok that Trumpsky / Pompeo signed an agreement with a terrorist organization that gave them an exact withdrawal timeline of dates, intelligence personnel and numbers without consulting the Afghan army?
I read through it.. it says the agreement is with the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Page 2 mentions the US -Taliban Agreement (maybe you meant to reference this agreement). Because this agreement is with the Afghani government and not the taliban.

This is the US - taliban agreement. And while it does detail the number of service members to be reduced and the timeline. I didn't see anything regarding intelligence personnel.

It's horseshit. Biden altered the Trump plan. He just didn't adjust the parts that he should have to ensure a smooth withdrawal.

This is Biden's. And he sucks at everything so...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT