ADVERTISEMENT

ONW - funneling cash to recruits via McDonalds bags?

dustinator

Freshman
Jan 10, 2006
saw it on a clip from the Dan Patrick show. Pruitt and staff must have been some shit coaches to be paying $$$ and still losing like they were.

I have no problem cheating

cheating and going 3-7 though....wow

I think the McDonald’s bags were an exaggeration by Patrick

Reactions: dhetiger
Absolutely no way they were that careless. Especially after Pruitt has been at Georgia, FSU, and bammer.
It is obvious that TN wanted to get rid of Pruitt and not pay him $12MM so they just had an investigation of what they knew was going on so he could be fired for cause. The problem is this has put every SEC school in jeopardy. THis not only would save TN money but it results in Pruit being placed at “for cause” by the NCAA.

Pruitt has been at a number of schools and know what and how things work and where the bodies are buried everywhere. If TN don’t settle this satisfactorily, knowing that guy’s temperament he may drop the hammer on everybody. Somebody is playing with Fire. I wonder if Fulmer is fixing to move to Brazil in his retirement.

It is obvious that TN wanted to get rid of Pruitt and not pay him $12MM so they just had an investigation of what they knew was going on so he could be fired for cause. The problem is this has put every SEC school in jeopardy. THis not only would save TN money but it results in Pruit being placed at “for cause” by the NCAA.

Pruitt has been at a number of schools and know what and how things work and where the bodies are buried everywhere. If TN don’t settle this satisfactorily, knowing that guy’s temperament he may drop the hammer on everybody. Somebody is playing with Fire. I wonder if Fulmer is fixing to move to Brazil in his retirement.

no Bill....we aren’t just trying to get out of paying him and drumming up charges

It’s been pretty bad and we’re gonna reap the whirlwind

I have no problem cheating

cheating and going 3-7 though....wow

I think the McDonald’s bags were an exaggeration by Patrick

Word on the skreet is that a current player, a recruit (Mims)a coaches credit card, a strip club and an expense account are one of the problems.

Fairly good, inexpensive food. Several here in Athens. Downfall, it wrecks my stomach equally as bad as a sack of krystals

Yep I got some sort of greasy burger and was appalled I could get chicken nuggets as a side. So I did. And fries. Oh and a shake. I’m 38 and in pretty damn good shape, but this shit eating is going to start getting to me.

That being said, I don’t eat fast food often, but I drive a lot for work and it’s convenient.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
@BamaFan1137 have you been to Cookout yet? There are a few but I stopped in Prattville last week. Was pretty impressed for fast food.

Yea it is really good. The first time I went I had never heard of the place and stopped on a whim. You can imagine my surprise. The only issue is the extra time on the assault bike as a result. I hate that fvcking thing and its evil cousin the rowing machine.

Yea it is really good. The first time I went I had never heard of the place and stopped on a whim. You can imagine my surprise. The only issue is the extra time on the assault bike as a result. I hate that fvcking thing and its evil cousin the rowing machine.

Ha, sounds similar to the first time I went to one. I had worked a long day in Chesapeake, VA and there was one right by my hotel. I pulled up to the menu and was dumbfounded.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
no Bill....we aren’t just trying to get out of paying him and drumming up charges

It’s been pretty bad and we’re gonna reap the whirlwind
BS. This is an effort to reduce the $12MM buyout. Where you think Pruitt learned this cheating?

Heels dug in...and a Bama bonus. Bill is a treasure.
Louisiana has long been one of the most corrupt states in America. Safe to say every cheating scam and Ponzi scheme college athletics (among other things) has its roots there.

really can sum it all up in two words: Huey Long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT