ADVERTISEMENT

Once again, bammer leads the SEC

Zow-never-again1.jpg

:eek:

Reactions: dhetiger
Long as they don’t follow Orgeron’s other tendencies. One wife beater is enough for the SEC.
You don’t think you all have worn that out? Or is it you can’t think of a better answer. I was surprised to see you use it. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Doc or Honk said that but you are generally more to the point and have better answers.

You don’t think you all have worn that out? Or is it you can’t think of a better answer. I was surprised to see you use it. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Doc or Honk said that but you are generally more to the point and have better answers.
:cool:

Part of me says go ahead and let them get it. Once enough have had it, we can get back to life again.

Im telling y'all the beaches are packed like everyday is a holiday. I have been back and forth from Huntsville to PCB during the pandemic and you can't tell a Saturday crowd from a Tuesday crowd. It's packed. I assume people have gone stir crazy at home, teleworking, stimulus checks, unemployment checks, time on their hands, etc..

When I go I just hold up in the condo, hit Buddy Gandy's seafood market and cook at the condo, wade the bay and fish by myself

Reactions: billywayneluck
Im telling y'all the beaches are packed like everyday is a holiday. I have been back and forth from Huntsville to PCB during the pandemic and you can't tell a Saturday crowd from a Tuesday crowd. It's packed. I assume people have gone stir crazy at home, teleworking, stimulus checks, unemployment checks, time on their hands, etc..

When I go I just hold up in the condo, hit Buddy Gandy's seafood market and cook at the condo, wade the bay and fish by myself
I want to get out as much as anyone. I’m on week 16 or so of this work from home bit, grocery store run and occasional dinner out/take out are my only trips out during that time. I still have half a tank of gas - last fillup was early March. All that said, I’m like you. I ain’t doing it while this thing is raging. Too many at risk people in my life, plus this damn virus is so inconsistent. Two similar people, one gets a sniffle the other is in the ICU. I don’t feel like rolling those dice right now.

As long as those folks give it to each other and don’t bring it home to the rest of us - it could be a good thing. My fear is for the “essential workers” that can’t telecommute and are necessary to keep our economy and way of life functional. Hopefully we can keep them well and out of that mess.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
I want to get out as much as anyone. I’m on week 16 or so of this work from home bit, grocery store run and occasional dinner out/take out are my only trips out during that time. I still have half a tank of gas - last fillup was early March. All that said, I’m like you. I ain’t doing it while this thing is raging. Too many at risk people in my life, plus this damn virus is so inconsistent. Two similar people, one gets a sniffle the other is in the ICU. I don’t feel like rolling those dice right now.

As long as those folks give it to each other and don’t bring it home to the rest of us - it could be a good thing. My fear is for the “essential workers” that can’t telecommute and are necessary to keep our economy and way of life functional. Hopefully we can keep them well and out of that mess.

My feelings exactly. I am the only bread winner in my family right now. I am self employed paying high prices for basically only catastrophic health insurance. I feel like we are all walking on egg shells. One daughter is a second year out nurse working at the VA hospital in Augusta and I worry about her daily. My other daughter is a senior in college will be out soon. Anxiety levels were high before the pandemic and anxiety itself is a pandemic now. Got to put it all in God's hands He has the wheel and always has/will.

Reactions: Pops Masterson

When you get the itch, I’ll put you in touch with my buddy Dave that owns Firefly. Best eatin’ in PCB imo. I go more to Destin now but still like Panama because of how much I went when I was young and its proximity to my family in south Alabama.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
When you get the itch, I’ll put you in touch with my buddy Dave that owns Firefly. Best eatin’ in PCB imo. I go more to Destin now but still like Panama because of how much I went when I was young and its proximity to my family in south Alabama.

I love that place. I think he had to close while we were there last week because of covid. Dees Hangout is next to FireFly. Dee can make shoe leather taste good. He caters a lot of big company events and bay point fishing tourney events.

PCB is more affordable and they have cleaned it up over the years. It is nothing like when I went down there as a kid. I like the whole panhandle but we thinking about moving somewhere else with less traffic/people down there but who knows where that is. It would be toward Mexico Beach/Port St Joe but the hurricane hammered that area.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I love that place. I think he had to close while we were there last week because of covid. Dees Hangout is next to FireFly. Dee can make shoe leather taste good. He caters a lot of big company events and bay point fishing tourney events.

PCB is more affordable and they have cleaned it up over the years. It is nothing like when I went down there as a kid. I like the whole panhandle but we thinking about moving somewhere else with less traffic/people down there but who knows where that is. It would be toward Mexico Beach/Port St Joe but the hurricane hammered that area.

Ever fish the Bay Point Billfish Tournament? Back when I was younger I lived fishing big game tournaments. As a matter of fact, I built the Mobile Big Game Fishing Club's clubhouse in OBA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT