ADVERTISEMENT

Ole miss fans

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005

Ziqw1WufnxBWoqWcyKAhb43MuqSUEbReobgsnAItDUs.jpg

Reactions: alphatiger08
If Lane signs with ARburn, I am using this to flame the trashy fans (who are clearly the reason Lane left) on the OM free-loaders’ board.
I am banned from there too :(

Wtf were you doing there?
In-laws live in Waverly. The food alone is worth going, but I had no alcohol and garbage cell service, and I always piss her off when I get antsy about leaving.

When it’s 9:00 with 3 kids and I’m 2ish hours from my bed, we can either leave right now or we can wait two more minutes and she can drive and I can sleep with the rest of the car. That usually does the trick.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
we can either leave right now or we can wait two more minutes and she can drive and I can sleep with the rest of the car. That usually does the trick.
Smart move. All my wives/ex wives bicth about how I drive too aggressively but always want me to drive. I remind them of how “inconsistent” (translation:”dumber than shit”) they are but it never phases them.

After watching a couple of OM games this year, I got the feeling their fans were known for being sort of…..subdued?

I am banned from there too :(

I think I'm beginning to see a trend. 😂

and I always piss her off when I get antsy about leaving.

When it’s 9:00 with 3 kids and I’m 2ish hours from my bed, we can either leave right now or we can wait two more minutes and she can drive and I can sleep with the rest of the car. That usually does the trick

This is me and my wife. The only difference is it's my family and she gets antsy about leaving. Kicker, I ALWAYS drive and she ALWAYS sleeps on the ride home so WTF??? Also, it's a 30 minute drive home.

One other difference, she never says a word...I just get the side eye starting at about 8pm and our kids are older than yours.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I think I'm beginning to see a trend. 😂

This is me and my wife. The only difference is it's my family and she gets antsy about leaving. Kicker, I ALWAYS drive and she ALWAYS sleeps on the ride home so WTF??? Also, it's a 30 minute drive home.

One other difference, she never says a word...I just get the side eye starting at about 8pm and our kids are older than yours.
Pull into Tutwiler then wake her , Honey we're home .

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT