ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Liz got

Just showing selected clips of people walking in the Capitol building after the forced entry doesn't make it right.
Perhaps but to say our republic was truly in peril is also not “right”. Most of these knuckleheads were trespassers, not serious “insurrectionists”……..note the absence of lethal arms (despite MSM propaganda). When they call in the 101st Airborne get back to me.

One of the radio guys - I think it was Jessie Kelly but may have been Clay and Buck - summed up my thinking pretty well.

Most of the guns in this country are in the hands of conservatives. If there was truly a right wing attempt to overthrow the government, we wouldn't send Viking man in there to take Pelosi's podium. There also would be no doubt - absolutely none - that it was truly an insurrection.

This was a group of dumbasses. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
The only one I saw that appeared to try to “force” her way in was shot at point blank range. The rest walked in line like elementary kids going to the cafeteria for lunch.

She wasn't alone in that hallway/corridor but agree, most weren't violent. It appears that the violence occurred at some outside window and by the people in that corridor. Perhaps that was the same group at different stages of the event???

They should not have gone in but most were let in and walked through like it was a retarded tour.

Says the sissy who believed the Steel Dossier was legit, believed trump was guilty of quid pro quo in Ukraine, and believes Trump orchestrated an overthrow of the USA with this guy as his general:

80204789-375d-4978-bcb7-b5ebd9e19b50-Open_AZ_Rally_1.jpg
Wrong, yes (he was), and wrong.

Yes he was guilty of quid pro quo in the perfect Ukrainian phone conversation?

tenor.gif

Now Retardo Joe can help you understand what quid pro quo looks like:

That this video is of Biden talking about anything but legitimate foreign policy, in ousting a corrupt Ukrainian official, has been debunked countless times. It’s not threatening an illegal withholding of money from an ally unless they announce a sham investigation into your political rival. Don’t feel bad. Equivalencies are hard for some.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
That this video is of Biden talking about anything but legitimate foreign policy, in ousting a corrupt Ukrainian official, has been debunked countless times. It’s not threatening an illegal withholding of money from an ally unless they announce a sham investigation into your political rival. Don’t feel bad. Equivalencies are hard for some.

You've never been more FOS than you were when you typed this post.

Fvck with the big guys man on the ground, you get no American taxpayer money.

If I add the word sham to an investigation into Trump, does that magically make it illegitimate? Be less retarded...starting.....now.

Reactions: hokiemokie
You've never been more FOS than you were when you typed this post.

Fvck with the big guys man on the ground, you get no American taxpayer money.

If I add the word sham to an investigation into Trump, does that magically make it illegitimate? Be less retarded...starting.....now.
Sassyphag thinks that CNN and MSNBC are the authorities on fact-check and debunk. What a simpleton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT