ADVERTISEMENT

Ok all you track guys....

Ok, I'll bite:)

Beatuiful person as most athletic people are. But IF we can get past the Neanderthal part of our brain, take a look at the uninhibited fun this girl is having. She already knows that win or lose, she's going to have fun and not let stress ruin her time spent in sports. Seems to come pretty natural. Personally, I like women who look and act like women rather than women with some chemical imbalance leaning more toward male traits. Looks like she has a life outside of track and field and is ready to live it to the fullest regardless of what others think of her. Hopefully it doesn't involve a brass pole but it's her life to live.

Now, technically speaking, she's a big girl that can hurdle but without great turnover. Would possibly make a great heptathlete and future decathlete or 400 hurdles. I certainly hope we see more of her and maybe some of the others could loosen up and look at new ways to keep their focus/relaxation without added stress. Life's too short.

Now youtube the video for this song and get your freak on!!

images

I think it's hiliarious that they put music to that.

As most track junkies (like me) would say, the way she warmed up isn't really that unique.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT