ADVERTISEMENT

Odub, WTF with the Uni?

Lots of schools with a 'low' tradition score will take an Oregon approach to different colors, styles, schemes, etc... that actually starts to become their tradition.

Do I really have to pull out pics of those leg humper alternates? We’ve been wearing Smokey grey for over a decade now

Reactions: derek_tiger
Agree with GD and Derek...you guys should stick to the normal ghey orange uni's. Traditional f@ggotry is still tradition.

Also, Auburn's are ugly AF but I do love to see UGA in black-out.
I've had a number of spuat fans (one being gater) that have told me Auburn's white away uni's are maybe the best looking uniforms of any CFB team. You simply have to have a tri-color uniform to even compete in this arena, so that cuts out 75% of the medieval teams that can only show up with 2.

Sorry.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I've had a number of spuat fans (one being gater) that have told me Auburn's white away uni's are maybe the best looking uniforms of any CFB team. You simply have to have a tri-color uniform to even compete in this arena, so that cuts out 75% of the medieval teams that can only show up with 2.

Sorry.
It’s the simplicity of it. Texas is even simpler than yours on the road. Yours do look good, I have to admit.

Sorry.

I prefer the road to home unis so I sort of agree.

For me it's always been the Auburn helmets. I recognize that ours are plain (I'd argue simple but elegant) but the shine under the lights has always popped for me. I would never want to see them change.

Also, I like our road unis too.

Reactions: derek_tiger

For me it's always been the Auburn helmets. I recognize that ours are plain (I'd argue simple but elegant) but the shine under the lights has always popped for me. I would never want to see them change.

I prefer your road uni's as well... there is some mystique to your uniforms, but I'd say it's because of your history than the actual look itself. There's just too many schools with some version of red/white. At least UGly has black/silver(?) to offset that scheme.

I would add UMiami's home uniform to a nice looking outfit, even though I can't stand the teams/players/fans.

It’s the simplicity of it. Texas is even simpler than yours on the road. Yours do look good, I have to admit.
Ever seen PSU?
hi-res-92322923_crop_exact.jpg

About as simple as it gets

Still thinking about kicking you in the nuts, just so you’re aware.
Ever seen PSU?
hi-res-92322923_crop_exact.jpg

About as simple as it gets
James Franklin can suck it. I recall Alabama wearing white helmets many years ago.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT