ADVERTISEMENT

O&W

You never read his other posts?
BAbB3i.gif

Gimme some Knoxville recs please. Staying out near Dead Horse Lake Golf Course tonight and tomorrow…

Sorry - in Connecticut with a rep and got in late

Most of the better restaurants are downtown area about 15 minutes - tell me what you like - tapas, Italian , steak

Not much out by dead horse other than chains

I’ll be back tomorrow morning if you want to grab breakfast
@alphatiger08 i trust @Orange_N_White when it comes to solid recs for chow. However if you see anyone buttchuggjng beer, especially in the morning hours, I strongly advise passing on that establishment.

Enjoy breakfast! Maybe they have blueberry waffles! 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry - in Connecticut with a rep and got in late

Most of the better restaurants are downtown area about 15 minutes - tell me what you like - tapas, Italian , steak

Not much out by dead horse other than chains
Are Parkside Grill or Tennessee Taphouse any good? They’re about 50 yards from hotel, will probably check out the better of the two from your Rec so I can drink and not have to worry about driving.

I’ll be back tomorrow morning if you want to grab breakfast
I have an early meeting and have to bolt back to GA right after for an afternoon meeting. I’ll probably be up here about once a quarter, we’ll grab a beer sometime when I’m back

Are Parkside Grill or Tennessee Taphouse any good? They’re about 50 yards from hotel, will probably check out the better of the two from your Rec so I can drink and not have to worry about driving.

I have an early meeting and have to bolt back to GA right after for an afternoon meeting. I’ll probably be up here about once a quarter, we’ll grab a beer sometime when I’m back

Park side isn’t bad at all

Let me know in advance and I’ll buy you a beer

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT