ADVERTISEMENT

Norwalk Tourney May 12th

Apr 27, 2003
Anyone know teams,brackets or game times?
This post was edited on 5/5 11:53 AM by soccer for lifeif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Norwalk vs. DCG and Denison vs. Perry at 10:00
Waukee vs. DSM Lincoln, Nevada vs. CB Lewis Central, 11:30
2 games every hour and a half after that, championship is at 6.
This is the boys bracket, girls teams are slightly different.

wow, Perry with a big upset. What happened in this game, how did they score 2? What was the score of the Perry/Waukee game?

norwalk beat CB: LC by at least 6 goals. i stopped counting after jv started scoring goals.

Norwalk was leading/controlling the entire perry game up until about 20 min left in the 2nd half. the perry player made an incredible shot with a defender on him. then perry got another call right outside of the box and made a free kick. 2 goals within about 4 minutes and then norwalk scrambled. they still had several chances to score and still controlled the ball. norwalk definatly outshot perry and outplayed them. the score didnt show it.

If you outshot us wouldnt the score be different? The only thing that matters is that we outscored you.

Perry wanted it more. Norwalk played flat-footed all game, and Perry capitalized on its 2 chances.

Perrywhite: Outshot is a statistic that shows who had more chances on goal, and you're right the only ones that matter is the ones that go in.

Norwalk did come back that evening to beat CB Lewis Central pretty bad.

Perrywhite: typically that is the case.

in 2005 Norwalk had outshot Decorah by a margin that is probably close to 7:1 the entire game during the first round of state. Decorah had 2 breakaways and made both of them. that was all they really had. the entire rest of the game, norwalk was hounding on them and had their chances, but didnt get it done.

so not always do the stats go hand in hand with the outcome of the game

PerryWhite are you serious? Your idiotic statement required him to break it down slowly for you and then you are going to say "thank you mr. obvious". He wouldn't have had to be so obvious if you could have followed the first time.

You are from hic.. I mean Nevada so granted you are not a novice in the idiotic department. But my statement was that we beat them because we had more goals. I understood that and he continued to break it down anyway. Therefore the idiotic statement derives from your words Mr. Nevada

Norwalk got out played in the Perry game, that is plain and simple. Their control of the ball in the second half was minimal, and Perry broke through a couple times, and capitalized on their two chances. No explanation is needed, Perry out played norwalk in this game, and i'm sure it will be one hell of a rematch in substate as long as both teams meet up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT