ADVERTISEMENT

Nice work puddin brain.

Where are the bleeding heart libatards? People are dying. The woman and children in that country will have a worse fate than dying. Where are the liberal tears?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yeah, too bad Trump wasn’t a former Navy Seal like feeble Joe or a Green Beret like Barry.
Didn’t say they were… just saying that Trumpsky guaranteed the outcome with his treaty with the enemy before he left office.

so let’s say that Trumpsky had won and the Afghans threw down their guns when the Taliban rolled up… do you think 2500 troops were enough??? Or would he have brought soldiers back in to defend?? Or no??

^ It’s moot at this point but get our people out, anyone who helped us and anything we don’t want the bad guys to have….THEN bid a farewell and adieu.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Didn’t say they were… just saying that Trumpsky guaranteed the outcome with his treaty with the enemy before he left office.

so let’s say that Trumpsky had won and the Afghans threw down their guns when the Taliban rolled up… do you think 2500 troops were enough??? Or would he have brought soldiers back in to defend?? Or no??

Planning and execution. GFY on this but Trump bullshit.

If this administration was surprised by this outcome, they're unfit.

Civilians and non-military leave AND THEN the military leaves. Then you don't have to say, "oh shit" before redeploying more than you had to begin with.

Just freaking stop with the but Trump bullshit. Biden is the sitting president and he owns this clown show.

Planning and execution. GFY on this but Trump bullshit.

If this administration was surprised by this outcome, they're unfit.

Civilians and non-military leave AND THEN the military leaves. Then you don't have to say, "oh shit" before redeploying more than you had to begin with.

Just freaking stop with the but Trump bullshit. Biden is the sitting president and he owns this clown show.

So the Biden Administration was entirely incapable of not fvcking this withdrawal up because of Trump?

That's what you are sticking with? Even though our very lefty, pro-Biden media are calling bullshit?

Get a grip.
Someone had to end it… Trump didn’t have the guts to do it.

Somehow you people think Americans should fight someone else’s a civil war . It was a mistake to stay there 20 yrs when they won’t fire a shot to protect their country.

Where are the bleeding heart libatards? People are dying. The woman and children in that country will have a worse fate than dying. Where are the liberal tears?
So why would 500k troops with 20 yrs of training and weapons choose to surrender to 75,000 terrorists without firing a shot?? Were they cowards or not??

Somehow you people think Americans should fight someone else’s a civil war . It was a mistake to stay there 20 yrs when they won’t fire a shot to protect their country.

Wait - you've pointed out that Trump's troop draw down and deal with the Taliban to leave numerous times. Then you say 'Trump didn't have the guts to do it".

Please God tell it the Ambien talking. You literally contradicted yourself over and over in an effort to blame Trump. I've asked you again today- Biden pulled the same medical stunt to get off of serving in Vietnam. Then spent 40+ years lying and living off the American taxpayers while his family got rich. I can't stand either of the SOB's but at least Trump attempted to get America back to rightful place and not be world's whore.

Reactions: Reasoned
Wait - you've pointed out that Trump's troop draw down and deal with the Taliban to leave numerous times. Then you say 'Trump didn't have the guts to do it".

Please God tell it the Ambien talking. You literally contradicted yourself over and over in an effort to blame Trump. I've asked you again today- Biden pulled the same medical stunt to get off of serving in Vietnam. Then spent 40+ years lying and living off the American taxpayers while his family got rich. I can't stand either of the SOB's but at least Trump attempted to get America back to rightful place and not be world's whore.
Logic doesn’t factor into orange man bad.

Someone had to end it?

Did he also have to fvck it up? Was shitting the bed a requirement? If so, I now understand your vote. You landed your guy.

Spin, deflect, jab....fail.

No one is saying that leaving was wrong. I'm certainly not saying that.

Fvcking up the withdrawal on the other hand feels like a bad idea.

So why would 500k troops with 20 yrs of training and weapons choose to surrender to 75,000 terrorists without firing a shot?? Were they cowards or not??

Wait...so now we're saying they had 500,000 troops?

Not that it matters but even the claims of 300,000 were bullshit. The CIA estimates the number was closer to 200,000...the rest were ghost troops. Their warlords collected their checks before selling their food and weapon supplies to the highest bidder...which i can certainly see affecting morale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT