ADVERTISEMENT

News Flash for gator! Dominion CEO says Dominion to go out of business. The $787M FOXNEWS settlement is a

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
drop in the bucket compared to losses. Many counties, countries and states are cancelling their services causing their business to fail.

Sounds suspicious (Fishy) to me.

TRUMP wins again....

poor gator, I bet he had several shares of stock!

sorry gator let me know where to send a keg of Schlitz.

drop in the bucket compared to losses. Many counties, countries and states are cancelling their services causing their business to fail.

Sounds suspicious (Fishy) to me.

TRUMP wins again....
Total bullshit you old fart. You are dumber than your nephew. Dominion is owned by Staple Street which paid $36M for the company and now has cash in hand of better that $750… so I’m not sure what that articles about… didn’t read here’s what Wall St says .. dumb asses that they are right?

No keep in mind that there are many other lawsuits to go against other networks and individuals LIKE OAN, NEWS Max, Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Spastic Rudy

100%
THEY
WILL
WIN
EVERY
SINGLE
LAWSUIT

…. And Smartmatic hasn’t even started yet. They will get even more using the same evidence.

Keep this for future reference. AS I SAID the very day the Kraken lady made her revelations.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Total bullshit you old fart. You are dumber than your nephew. Dominion is owned by Staple Street which paid $36M for the company and now has cash in hand of better that $750… so I’m not sure what that articles about… didn’t read here’s what Wall St says .. dumb asses that they are right?

No keep in mind that there are many other lawsuits to go against other networks and individuals LIKE OAN, NEWS Max, Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Spastic Rudy

100%
THEY
WILL
WIN
EVERY
SINGLE
LAWSUIT

…. And Smartmatic hasn’t even started yet. They will get even more using the same evidence.

Keep this for future reference. AS I SAID the very day the Kraken lady made her revelations.

I didn't read either link but you're FOS. Any person who speaks in such absolutes, as you have here, is a person with a paper asshole.

I didn't read either link but you're FOS. Any person who speaks in such absolutes, as you have here, is a person with a paper asshole.
Ok.. we’ll see. I’m not sure why you think that the evidence would produce different results.

All will settle .. 100%

You know why?? Fox didn’t even allow the star witnesses to testify. They stopped before the first witness.

I told the whole board what was going to happen the day that Derek linked the Kraken article. … it happened exactly AS I SAID.. And you ****ers are so pissed.

All will settle (lose HUGE)

Once again.. 100%

Ok.. we’ll see. I’m not sure why you think that the evidence would produce different results.

All will settle .. 100%

You know why?? Fox didn’t even allow the star witnesses to testify. They stopped before the first witness.

I told the whole board what was going to happen the day that Derek linked the Kraken article. … it happened exactly AS I SAID.. And you ****ers are so pissed.

All will settle (lose HUGE)

Once again.. 100%

I'm so pissed? Why, because I've always been such a huge fan of Fox? lol

I said that you were FOS because of the absolutes.

I'm so pissed? Why, because I've always been such a huge fan of Fox? lol

I said that you were FOS because of the absolutes.
Ok… based on the on- air-videos admissions and depositions that caused Fox to fold while the jury was actually being seated… . Do you SERIOUSLY expect ANNNNNY of these fvckers to actually go to trial and risk huge punitive damages ( which would likely have happened).

So IYHO… Who actually goes all the way to trial and allows Fox documented sworn deposed liars to testify.

Name 1

Waiting

Ok… based on the on- air-videos admissions and depositions that caused Fox to fold while the jury was actually being seated… . Do you SERIOUSLY expect ANNNNNY of these fvckers to actually go to trial and risk huge punitive damages ( which would likely have happened).

So IYHO… Who actually goes all the way to trial and allows Fox documented sworn deposed liars to testify.

Name 1

Waiting
You can wait along with those of us still waiting for Letitia to send Trump to Otisville...

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

Name 1

Waiting

Wut?

Reactions: Reasoned
You can wait along with those of us still waiting for Letitia to send Trump to Otisville...
Crickets… who actually goes to trial? Name 1?

They will all lose 100%

Yes Duds 100% - I said it 4 yrs ago and my record is painful - isn’t it?

Just wait till I spill the inside shit on the MAL docs. You’ll love it.

I actually agree with Gator on this (not that he should be indicted but) these Marxists will stop at NOTHING to get Trump….. and I mean NOTHING.
Truth. Even if they have to pervert the justice system to accomplish that goal.

I guess we shouldn't expect less from the Biden family - perverting another part of America. At least there are no little girls in the DOJ.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT