ADVERTISEMENT

New bama coach….

Looks like the beginning of Lion King when all the gazelles and other jungle animals were happy and shit.

And if you recall, the animals assumed the torch had been passed because they thought Simba was dead. History would show that Simba was in fact not dead and returned to the jungle and reclaimed the throne. So Bama is Simba.

All the other jealous animals can eat my dick and suck my shit.

881f7e8e15c5e0b94f945b38bfdbd240.jpg

Looks like the beginning of Lion King when all the gazelles and other jungle animals were happy and shit.

And if you recall, the animals assumed the torch had been passed because they thought Simba was dead. History would show that Simba was in fact not dead and returned to the jungle and reclaimed the throne. So Bama is Simba.

All the other jealous animals can eat my dick and suck my shit.

881f7e8e15c5e0b94f945b38bfdbd240.jpg

You fvckers go ahead and try to argue Pops obviously valid points if you like but the Lion King plot line is un-fckn-assailable.

Our reign continues.

You fvckers go ahead and try to argue Pops obviously valid points if you like but the Lion King plot line is un-fckn-assailable.

Our reign continues.
Based on the original post, it looks like the Brokeback Mountain plot line is valid, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT