Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
President Trump said:
"Let's blow up the white house!"
Oh wait, that was Madonna.

President Trump said:
"Lock a 10 year old in a cage with child molesters."
Oh wait, that was Peter Fonda about Barren Trump.

President Trump said:
"We need another John Wilks Booth!"
Oh wait, that was Johnny Depp

President Trump said:
"I fantasize about standing over Donald Trump Jr.'s dead body!"
Oh wait, that was Tom Arnold

President Trump:
*Holds up a bloody, decapitated head*
Oh wait, that was Kathy Griffin

President Trump:
*Shoots a likeness of Snoop Dog in a music video, has him in a body bag on his album cover*
Oh wait, that was Snoop Dog about Trump

President Trump said:
"I'd like to take Biden behind a barn to beat him."
Oh wait, that was Joe Biden about Trump

President Trump said:
"I dream of punching him in the face."
Oh wait, that was Corey Booker, US Senator

President Trump said:
"Harass the staff and supporters in public and refuse to serve them."
Oh wait, that was Maxine Waters, congresswoman

But according to the left wing media/DNC talking points, it's Trump with the hateful rhetoric...
All in the name of TOLERANCE...
.... But they are all about peace and coming together, right?

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

President Trump:

President Trump:
*Shoots a likeness of Snoop Dog in a music video, has him in a body bag on his album cover*

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

But according to the left wing media/DNC talking points, it's Trump with the hateful rhetoric...

That's different

Ok!! There’s nothing wrong with the words and actions of your President ( ..-and his kids, ) Rudy . Thanks .. hope you feel better now.

I was asking about your hypocritical party of peace... that doesn’t care about neither peace nor tolerance if you’re not in agreement with them.

Your whataboutism isn’t surprising though.

Ok!! There’s nothing wrong with the words and actions of your President ( ..-and his kids, ) Rudy . Thanks .. hope you feel better now.

Out of respect for the board, I'm editing this post. Gator, fvck off. Your inability and unwillingness to read other posts and give credit to them makes you no better than the people who stormed the Capitol. Live with that.

Last edited:
I love Trumpies playing whataboutism. Be sure and post that on the Facebook.

Words versus actual riot and insurrection.

There were riots in democratic run cities that were called protests so Imma just call the 'riot and insurrection' a protest and move along. No way a couple idiots with buffalo horns can crash the government.... no worries.. Mr. White hairy legs gonna unite us all. Dude got more votes than anybody in US history. Dude FOR REAL. His 48th year of government service should be awesome as he cures cancer and pays for more of Hunter's illegitimate children.

Out of respect for the board, I'm editing this post. Gator, fvck off. Your inability and unwillingness to read other posts and give credit to them makes you no better than the people who stormed the Capitol. Live with that.
Ooof. If this was the edited version...

Reactions: dhetiger

Actions like attacking a federal courthouse for a week, trying to burn it down and kill or injure everyone inside?

Kamala said they shouldn't stop, they will not stop. Joe said nothing for days.

The lefts moral high ground is a made up place konig. Stop being a useful idiot imho.

I’ve switched from following Romney to Mitch McConnell and Liz Cheney. Mitt was too nice.

...and I disagree with your contention that I’m no better than those Trump followers . I -and most of my family- have sworn an oath and served this country at personal risk, to defend its citizens ( including you) and the Constitution that we live under. So - If you want to compare me to those who would kill members of our government (you just did)- you can sincerely go fvck yourself.

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

President Trump:

President Trump:

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

President Trump said:

words vs deed?
Stand back and stand by.
Trial by Combat
MAGA

I’ve switched from following Romney to Mitch McConnell and Liz Cheney. Mitt was too nice.

...and I disagree with your contention that I’m no better than those Trump followers . I -and most of my family- have sworn an oath and served this country at personal risk, to defend its citizens ( including you) and the Constitution that we live under. So - If you want to compare me to those who would kill members of our government (you just did)- you can sincerely go fvck yourself.

LMAO. Let me begin by thanking you for your service. This isn't the first time I have, but based on your history of not reading my posts, I'll just assume that you think it is. I'll follow that up with calling you a stupid ass. The post that I replied to with my "fvck off" comment was in the top five of moronic things you have ever posted. You have read, and liked, posts I've made condemning Trump for his words last week that led to the riot. You then, in that post, basically tell me that I don't see anything wrong with what he said. The people here are fvcking over that crap. So, again, go fvck yourself.

And, let's not forget that our elected officials take the same oath that you did. A large number of them misrepresent, misquote and flat out lie about people. Interesting.

I also love how you bring up Romney, Mitch, and Liz. At least 2 of them are the kind of GOP members whose laziness and blindness gave us Trump to begin with. I tend to listen to newer blood like Dan Crenshaw. You know, the former SEAL who, while defending people like you and I, lost an eye in Afghanistan. It's possible to take the oath and not act like a dumbass in the process.

Last edited:
Actions like attacking a federal courthouse for a week, trying to burn it down and kill or injure everyone inside?

Kamala said they shouldn't stop, they will not stop. Joe said nothing for days.

The lefts moral high ground is a made up place konig. Stop being a useful idiot imho.

tenor.gif

Let me help you out.
* Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like."
* Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."
* Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable."
* Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests."
* Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone?
* Remember the guns and deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."
* Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace."
* Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard."
* Remember On June 14, 2017, during a Republican practice session for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity, James Hodgkinson (a Democrat) shot U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika? James Hodgkinson was called a "Lone-Wolf."

Let me help you out.
* Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like."
* Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."
* Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable."
* Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests."
* Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone?
* Remember the guns and deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."
* Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace."
* Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard."
* Remember On June 14, 2017, during a Republican practice session for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity, James Hodgkinson (a Democrat) shot U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika? James Hodgkinson was called a "Lone-Wolf."

Libs have very selective memories.

Let me help you out.
Of course I'm not OK with any of the examples you've cited.

OP cited quotes hence my use of the term "words".

Some here have used "words" to condemn bad behavior, but somehow those "words" are ignored. Not by you, but you know what I mean.

You clearly have two standards. One for Trump and those who support him and another for the people and events listed in his post. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous at best.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
You clearly have two standards. One for Trump and those who support him and another for the people and events listed in his post. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous at best.
I have contempt for extremist on both sides - the ones who burned cities in supposed "peaceful" protests and the mob who invaded the capitol building.

I know most everyone on this board who voted for Trump did so hoping for a continuation of conservative policy. I feel safe in saying none of you are in the extremist nut job category.

I don't begrudge anyone who supported Trump at the beginning. I do have a problem with any one who supports him now. If that is a double standard in your opinion then so be it.

Reactions: David_Dennison
I have contempt for extremist on both sides - the ones who burned cities in supposed "peaceful" protests and the mob who invaded the capitol building.
I know most everyone on this board who voted for Trump did so hoping for a continuation of conservative policy. I feel safe in saying none of you are in the extremist nut job category.
I don't begrudge anyone who supported Trump at the beginning. I do have a problem with any one who supports him now. If that is a double standard in your opinion then so be it.
Why do you have a problem with DJT supporters now? Please don't waste your time on some illogical conspiracy theory he was planning to become a 'dicktator'... just give me facts (unlike your twin gator)...

I would have preferred it if he had won the election. I don't believe for a moment that he wanted anyone to storm the Capitol. In no way was that good for Trump. Quite the opposite in fact.

If that means you have a problem with me, so be it. But yes, I absolutely believe that you (not just you of course) have a double standard. You seem to be spoonfed by a media that has gone out of its way to prove its untrustworthyness.

The next 4 years should be interesting. I look forward to seeing if you're still convinced that we empowered the right people.

Reactions: dhetiger
Why do you have a problem with DJT supporters now? Please don't waste your time on some illogical conspiracy theory he was planning to become a 'dicktator'... just give me facts (unlike your twin gator)...
I think Trump has been planning to try to subvert the electoral process ever since the summer when it appeared he might lose.

I don't expect you to believe that he was planning to do that but it is clear to me.

I have problems with DJT supporters who believe it and support his efforts to overturn a valid election decided over two months ago.

The facts are the thrown out and lost court cases Trump and his team have filed trying to overturn election results.

Again I don't expect you to change your opinion but I also value you and the others here as friends and regret that things have gotten out of hand on some of the political threads. I know I've said things in anger that I wish I hadn't said.

I realize this is a flame board, not for the faint of heart, but I prefer the rough and tumble of college football discussions.

I think Trump has been planning to try to subvert the electoral process ever since the summer when it appeared he might lose.

I don't expect you to believe that he was planning to do that but it is clear to me.

I have problems with DJT supporters who believe it and support his efforts to overturn a valid election decided over two months ago.

The facts are the thrown out and lost court cases Trump and his team have filed trying to overturn election results.

Again I don't expect you to change your opinion but I also value you and the others here as friends and regret that things have gotten out of hand on some of the political threads. I know I've said things in anger that I wish I hadn't said.

I realize this is a flame board, not for the faint of heart, but I prefer the rough and tumble of college football discussions.

I do not see anything that could possibly be "clear to you."

I do not believe that the results were valid but I think we are beyond the point of return. Biden will be POTUS...however briefly. I guess you could say that I've accepted the rulings, not the results.

There haven't been any lost court cases. Ironically I think a lot would have improved had there been actual verdicts in court rather than what happened. But what happened is what happened and here we are. Now it's time to prevent shit from getting worse.

We disagree with passion re: politics but I don't dislike you or BG. I think you will both end up regretting your positions at some point, whether you will ever admit as much or not...and you probably think the same about us...but that doesn't mean that I hold ill will for either of you.

lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT