ADVERTISEMENT

Neon Deion…..

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
I’m watching The CO-CO State game and wondering about him wearing sunglasses at night. He wears them everywhere all the time. I couldn’t see anything. You got to like the dude though. I wonder if he has some problem with his eyes? Anybody know?

The Colorado State coach made the comment, “When I talk to grown-ups, I take my hat and my glasses off” during his own radio show a few days before the game because apparently Deon wore them during a PC.

Deon tried to pump his team up over the comments. He also tried to sell a lot of sunglasses.

I'm sick of the Deon crap already as well.

Yeah, although entertaining, this has been a rather undisciplined 💩 show…….too late and 😴

Damn, kind of wished I stayed up for the end of this one…..kind of.

The Colorado State coach made the comment, “When I talk to grown-ups, I take my hat and my glasses off” during his own radio show a few days before the game because apparently Deon wore them during a PC.
Deon tried to pump his team up over the comments. He also tried to sell a lot of sunglasses.
I'm sick of the Deon crap already as well.
I completely agree with the CSU coach... I find it rude and arrogant to wear sunglasses when directly talking with someone unless you're around friends and everybody is wearing them. ESPECIALLY indoors :mad:. I always take mine off when meeting someone outside and shaking their hand... then put them back on.

I actually used the line about sunglasses to an asshole I was buying a house from in Columbia, SC., when he was trying to convince me there were no water intrusion issues under his home... I told him I didn't believe him, and especially since I couldn't see his eyes (LOL)... he looked shocked and then took them off. Bought the house, but had him pay for a French drain around the entire home. Dickhead.

Personally, I'm sick of him and Colorado already.

I tuned in week one for their game against TCU and was rooting for Colorado. Now i'm tuning in rooting for Colorado State and next week Oregon.

Got no idea about the sunglasses though.
Colorado is lucky as can be. By TThey do fight to the bitter end. They won both the TCU game and Colorado State game on being lucky and fighting to the bitter end.

By thr way he took the sunglasses off right after I made the post. I didn’t see them the rest of the game. He looked strange in the face without them.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I completely agree with the CSU coach... I find it rude and arrogant to wear sunglasses when directly talking with someone unless you're around friends and everybody is wearing them. ESPECIALLY indoors :mad:. I always take mine off when meeting someone outside and shaking their hand... then put them back on.

I actually used the line about sunglasses to an asshole I was buying a house from in Columbia, SC., when he was trying to convince me there were no water intrusion issues under his home... I told him I didn't believe him, and especially since I couldn't see his eyes (LOL)... he looked shocked and then took them off. Bought the house, but had him pay for a French drain around the entire home. Dickhead.
First time we agreed on something in a long time. Both Oregon and USC will hang half hundreds on that MF just for general principles…. And I hope both teams put on sunglasses as the clock winds down.

It will be the first time I’ve cheered for Bo Nix. He found a great dermatologist and passing coach I can tell you that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT