ADVERTISEMENT

My sources are telling me that

I’d say 100% if they lose Saturday, may still do it either way. Bye week before UCF to try and let interim somewhat get shit together. They need to beat UCF for in state optics, if nothing else… if the press is already printing stories that they’ve pooled the buyout money, there’s really no turning back. May as well do sooner rather than later so you can openly put out feelers and also try and keep the locker room together. Maybe a Cadillac type can lead them to a better finish than Napier ever could.

I’d say 100% if they lose Saturday, may still do it either way. Bye week before UCF to try and let interim somewhat get shit together. They need to beat UCF for in state optics, if nothing else… if the press is already printing stories that they’ve pooled the buyout money, there’s really no turning back. May as well do sooner rather than later so you can openly put out feelers and also try and keep the locker room together. Maybe a Cadillac type can lead them to a better finish than Napier ever could.
It’s a shitshow down there according to my buddy. Now says they are afraid to fire him because they don’t want all the players that are able to redshirt to do so and sit out the rest of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT