ADVERTISEMENT

Miss Basketball 2015

AN96

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2002
I believe this will be announced sometime this upcoming week. Any predictions on this year's winner?

Schaben a beast on defense, but offensive skills limited. She would score very little if up against a girl of similar height. Taylor Fredrick (teammate) much more skilled offensively. Faber from Dowling and Jacobson from Waukee very skilled inside and out, Jacobson needs to learn to use her size without fouling on defense though.

I would go with Nichole Miller from North Linn. That young lady is hard to guard. She has to do a lot for her team- not sure she has the supporting cast of a Schaben-but a great player. Would not argue with any of the others mentioned, though.

No Contest: Nichole Miller from North Linn, scores, defends, makes all her teammates better.

Great selection- watched her at state- teams were running 2 and 3 girls at her on defense and she stayed strong. Great range and plays both ends- just what you want in the young lady who represents the best your state has to offer.

I am also glad this award goes to an outstanding senior- the underclassmen- if they are good enough- will get their time in the spotlight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT