ADVERTISEMENT

March 5- 2A, 3A, 4A Scores and Comments

Bringing up national politics during the state basketball tournament. I bet you’re fun to hang out with.
It's not politics anymore. Just a running joke, like the IHSAA. Come on Krafty lighten up, your live stream will stop buffering by the 3 minute mark in the 4th quarter.

It's not politics anymore. Just a running joke, like the IHSAA. Come on Krafty lighten up, your live stream will stop buffering by the 3 minute mark in the 4th quarter.
Dude you really need to learn how to chill. I don't know you or what you are like in real life but on here you come across like a legit phycho. We get it, you really don't like the IHSAA, we don't need to hear it over and over again in every thread.

Reactions: CF_93

From someone who has seen several of their games over the years, I can tell you those stats are legit and that it could be worse if those kids played in the 4th quarter. Is it against lesser competition? Sure. Is that NL's fault that nobody in their league can hange with them? No, it's not. Fact is Hilmer is one of the best players in the state. Period. Anyone who says anything else is just being ignorant and frankly jealous of their success. You laugh at Upper Iowa - I take it you had a chance to play DII in 2 sports where you excelled? If you actually knew anything about the situation, your comments might be a little more on based.

I am not going to debate you on this anymore, I just couldn't take reading your off-base comments without shedding some light (truth) to the situation from someone who lives near the NL community. Their program (kids, coaches, etc) are highly respected in our area.

From someone who has seen several of their games over the years, I can tell you those stats are legit and that it could be worse if those kids played in the 4th quarter. Is it against lesser competition? Sure. Is that NL's fault that nobody in their league can hange with them? No, it's not. Fact is Hilmer is one of the best players in the state. Period. Anyone who says anything else is just being ignorant and frankly jealous of their success. You laugh at Upper Iowa - I take it you had a chance to play DII in 2 sports where you excelled? If you actually knew anything about the situation, your comments might be a little more on based.

I am not going to debate you on this anymore, I just couldn't take reading your off-base comments without shedding some light (truth) to the situation from someone who lives near the NL community. Their program (kids, coaches, etc) are highly respected in our area.
Thank you Mrs. Hilmer. Good luck at Kentucky, Oh I mean Upper Iowa next year

Dude you really need to learn how to chill. I don't know you or what you are like in real life but on here you come across like a legit phycho. We get it, you really don't like the IHSAA, we don't need to hear it over and over again in every thread.
I'm being sarcasto sarcastico

I'm being sarcasto sarcastico

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT