ADVERTISEMENT

Lyin joe DID talk to hunters biz partners after all…

Tantamount to presenting the American public with a bucket of shit and then demanding that we eat it.

Sadly about half of us will...willingly.

Also pretty ironic that they impeached Trump over a phone call informing Ukraine that they needed to look into Burisma and the corruption that led to the prosecutor going after them being fired. Only to have it confirmed by this witness today that Biden did indeed have the prosecutor removed by threatening to withhold money unless that prosecutor was removed… at the behest of Burisma and his son’s business partners…

Also pretty ironic that they impeached Trump over a phone call informing Ukraine that they needed to look into Burisma and the corruption that led to the prosecutor going after them being fired. Only to have it confirmed by this witness today that Biden did indeed have the prosecutor removed by threatening to withhold money unless that prosecutor was removed… at the behest of Burisma and his son’s business partners…

Ironic...another word is blatant.

Poor, stupid gator

The first impeachment was over the truth…Biden was corrupt

Hell he’s on video bragging about it. That was shown years ago. Gator will tell us it never happened.

Hell he’s on video bragging about it. That was shown years ago. Gator will tell us it never happened.
Of course it was, but they were able to at least try and argue it was due to other motives. Today’s testimony directly ties motive to shielding Burisma…

If you believe that load of shit, you probably also believe the fraudci didn't pay for gain of function research in Chy-Na..
Here’s one for you..
Do you think the Crown prince talked to Donald before loaning his son in law $1 BILLION In 2015… and $2 BILLION in 2020.

BILLIONS are 1000x MILLION s

Describe the financial conditions of the Kushner family investments during that time frame .. especially 666 5th Ave. what was Jared’s position?

I cannot wait for this to play out… no one here will want to talk about this.

Here’s one for you..
Do you think the Crown prince talked to Donald before loaning his son in law $1 BILLION In 2015… and $2 BILLION in 2020.

Describe the financial conditions of the Kushner family investments during that time frame .. especially 666 5th Ave. what was Jared’s position?

How about you stay on point and discuss the criminal activity of the bidens?

It’s weird how a Republican (lifelong) takes up for this criminal family.

Give us your thoughts on why this liberal loser scammer is unfit to be president

How about you stay on point and discuss the criminal activity of the bidens?

It’s weird how a Republican (lifelong) takes up for this criminal family.

Give us your thoughts on why this liberal loser scammer is unfit to be president
He is unfit to be POTUS .. choice was least worst

Then why support and defend him 💯?
I think he’s a senile old clown… and I shudder to think what his mental capacity will be in 5 more years… just a better POTUS selection at the time and has a more effective Cabinet. Least worst.

I would like to see other choices but that’s what we have on the table now.

I think he’s a senile old clown… and I shudder to think what his mental capacity will be in 5 more years… just a better POTUS selection at the time and has a more effective Cabinet. Least worst.

Pudding brain won’t be around in 5 years. Probably won’t make it another 5 months. When the Dems prop up Gavin Newsome or Michael Obama, will those be the least worse as well?

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Yeah….but you didn’t answer the question.

Why support and defend him 💯?

Here’s one for you..

Jared's position was that he had stepped away from the business to participate in the election. It was his sister that was involved with the Saudis. Get your facts straight!

Thought you voted for Nick Saban? Habitual liar!

I hate to defend gator here, but his dumbass wrote in Saban in 2016 against Hillary. He saw everything that happened in 2016-2020 and then decided that Biden and Democrat control was what this country needed.

Honestly not sure which is worse. If you couldn’t bring yourself to vote for Trump, I can at least hear you out. But to enthusiastically vote for and defend Biden and this current group of Dems? Him being a conservative couldn’t be further from the truth.

I hate to defend gator here, but his dumbass wrote in Saban in 2016 against Hillary. He saw everything that happened in 2016-2020 and then decided that Biden and Democrat control was what this country needed.

Honestly not sure which is worse. If you couldn’t bring yourself to vote for Trump, I can at least hear you out. But to enthusiastically vote for and defend Biden and this current group of Dems? Him being a conservative couldn’t be further from the truth.
Conservatives are critical thinkers for the most part.

Libs are nothing more than echo chamber, walled off, tiny peened clowns that take the advice of groups of kid diddlers that tell them who to support.

Thought you voted for Nick Saban? Habitual liar!
Wrong year bud.. I wrote in Saban in 2016. Couldn’t stomach either psycho.

I did vote Biden in 2020 after he straight up plowed your raging Defendant’s ass on 3 straight face to face debates.
If you’re going to call me out.. at least get close.

That's even worse a$$hole!!!
I figured if he couldn’t win a debate with Joe .. The Defendant must be even more senile.

Three straight beat downs in front of a national audience. It’s no wonder that 30k Georgians didn’t even even check his box… but they did the other GOP. They must read my posts.

I figured if he couldn’t win a debate with Joe .. The Defendant must be even more senile.

Three straight beat downs in front of a national audience. It’s no wonder that 30k Georgians didn’t even even check his box… but they did the other GOP. They must read my posts.

This is one of those lies you’ve repeated so many times that I think you are starting to believe it.

Trump embarrassed himself in the first debate, but he did better than Biden (which is a very low bar) in the second and third one. I know you let MSNBC tell you what to think about Trump, so this is probably shocking news to you.

This is one of those lies you’ve repeated so many times that I think you are starting to believe it.

Trump embarrassed himself in the first debate, but he did better than Biden (which is a very low bar) in the second and third one. I know you let MSNBC tell you what to think about Trump, so this is probably shocking news to you.
^ This is 100% correct, and with early mail in voting it was already over with before the second or third.

Wrong year bud.. I wrote in Saban in 2016. Couldn’t stomach either psycho.

I did vote Biden in 2020 after he straight up plowed your raging Defendant’s ass on 3 straight face to face debates.
If you’re going to call me out.. at least get close.
No you lying fuk, your kid diddling lincoln project endorsed Biden long before any of the debates. And while we’re on the subject of you lying so much, can you please list the 3 times they debated? This is a tale you tell quite often which is very lib of you lmaoooo

So if you’re going to lie, at least do it about something that’s not as easily verifiable, Mr. Lifelong Conservative 🤣

So they just didn’t vote for anyone. Yet YOU felt the need to vote for the other party. You just step on your dick every time, don’t you, Mr. Republican?

It is unbelieveable that Biden was on the phone 2 dozen times to discuss the weather. I would be embarrassed to use that as explanation.
If you’re going to start an investigation… pick better witnesses…. And ask that they not be paid to testify by Kash Patel.. LOL

/END

“Now we know for sure: Archer said under oath that Joe Biden wasn’t involved with Burisma, didn’t talk business with his son’s associates, and didn’t take bribes. The Post’s analysis added, “That’s the pattern here. Comer and Jordan and others hype claims of Joe Biden’s involvement in Hunter Biden’s work only to see those claims collapse as more information is made public.”

Or put another way, Archer’s testimony was an embarrassing dud for Republicans; it did nothing to advance their partisan efforts against the president; and it was the latest in a series of related duds. If Comer and Jordan aren’t prepared to acknowledge that some of their rhetoric this week wasn’t true, they should at least consider a new hobby.”

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
If you’re going to start an investigation… pick better witnesses…. And ask that they not be paid to testify by Kash Patel.. LOL

/END

“Now we know for sure: Archer said under oath that Joe Biden wasn’t involved with Burisma, didn’t talk business with his son’s associates, and didn’t take bribes. The Post’s analysis added, “That’s the pattern here. Comer and Jordan and others hype claims of Joe Biden’s involvement in Hunter Biden’s work only to see those claims collapse as more information is made public.”

Or put another way, Archer’s testimony was an embarrassing dud for Republicans; it did nothing to advance their partisan efforts against the president; and it was the latest in a series of related duds. If Comer and Jordan aren’t prepared to acknowledge that some of their rhetoric this week wasn’t true, they should at least consider a new hobby.”

Defending the big guy ….always

😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT