ADVERTISEMENT

Lyin’ Joe at it again…simply can’t tell the truth

I honestly think that he was trying to say that he drove one, one time. His verbal skills aren't what they once were and they were never all that great.

Of course, that may also have been a lie by Biden. Who knows with this guy?

His “verbal skills” aren’t what what they used to be?. Come now Bama, that’s being being extraordinarily generous 😏.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I honestly think that he was trying to say that he drove one, one time. His verbal skills aren't what they once were and they were never all that great.

Of course, that may also have been a lie by Biden. Who knows with this guy?

I think you are trying to say that he doesn't even know that he is lying.... which is even worse than a bold face lier. Habitual lier... see Sleepy Joe

or as my dad use to say... That SOB would rather climb to the top of a tree and shout out a lie than stand flat footed on the ground and tell the truth.

Next week he could claim he made a Coors beer run to Texarkana for a client with a buddy in a 1979 Pontiac TransAM running interference for him and the media would just applaud his efforts.
Hey we are thirsty in Atlanta and that beer is in Texarkana! Time to drop that hammer down and give 'em hell!

images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT