ADVERTISEMENT

Lurch is such a loser

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
“By 2030 in the United States, we won’t have coal,” Kerry said in an interview with Bloomberg.
Despite these goals, Axios reported that “the U.S. did not join last week to a pledge, signed by more than 40 countries, to phase out coal-fired power plants in the 2030s and 2040s.”

According to the U.S Energy Information Administration (EIA), coal accounted for ten percent of our nation’s total energy consumption in 2020.

Kerry went on to say, “we’re saying we are going to be carbon-free in the power sector by 2035.” “I think that’s leadership. I think that’s indicative of what we can do,” he said.

So we are going to be “carbon free” in a little less than 15 years? We currently generate about 85% from “fossil fuels”, so the question I have for “Lurch” Kerry (who incidentally served in Vietnam 😏), when are the rainbow 🌈 colored unicorns who 💩 out the Skittles we can fuel our economy with going to appear?

I must be missing all of those nuclear plants being built all over the country if they want to be carbon-free by 2035.

Hell with all the red tape these days, if you announced a new nuke plant today, you'd be lucky to have it online by 2035.

13+ years would absolutely be warp speed.

Reactions: Reasoned
Coal isn’t 10%, it’s 20% of all our power generation. Natural gas is now up to 40% of the source of electricity to get under carbon caps undone areas…. And that’s a resource that’s going to get more scarce in 20-40 years

and solving carbon emissions is a joke, the TOTAL energy consumption in US is 79% hydrocarbons. They’ll be taking away abundant power AND everyone’s cars in a few short years if they have their way

“By 2030 in the United States, we won’t have coal,” Kerry said in an interview with Bloomberg.
Despite these goals, Axios reported that “the U.S. did not join last week to a pledge, signed by more than 40 countries, to phase out coal-fired power plants in the 2030s and 2040s.”

According to the U.S Energy Information Administration (EIA), coal accounted for ten percent of our nation’s total energy consumption in 2020.

Kerry went on to say, “we’re saying we are going to be carbon-free in the power sector by 2035.” “I think that’s leadership. I think that’s indicative of what we can do,” he said.

So we are going to be “carbon free” in a little less than 15 years? We currently generate about 85% from “fossil fuels”, so the question I have for “Lurch” Kerry (who incidentally served in Vietnam 😏), when are the rainbow 🌈 colored unicorns who 💩 out the Skittles we can fuel our economy with going to appear?
so you expect them to have a solution? That's ridiculous. They just made an amazing announcement that they will save the planet, an you wan tto know how? You must be one of those MAGAts.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Idiots believe in electric car but don’t understand what it takes to power them

think what 200 million electric cars would do to our local power grids
We’ll have to be buying power from China, Canada and Greenland for these phuckers to get what they say the world needs …..Dims are on a fast track to reduce this country to a 3rd world Venezuela “utopia”

We’ll have to be buying power from China, Canada and Greenland for these phuckers to get what they say the world needs …..Dims are on a fast track to reduce this country to a 3rd world Venezuela “utopia”
Who says you need power or transportation? Give up some of your privilege

Who says you need power or transportation? Give up some of your privilege
We’ll see how far this goes when phucktarded Dims start telling the black folk they can’t pimp their rides, cause they can’t have cars…… no wonder they’re trying to lay down the border to immigrants ….

Curious now …. How do you feel about hydroelectric power?
Snail Darter population is getting close to extinction because of those damn dams.

liberal-scream.gif

Curious now …. How do you feel about hydroelectric power?

truthfully I have no issues with any means of generating power, so long as the application makes sense…. But mandating certain types and certain car motive forces because of purported greenhouse gas production of CO2 is ludicrous when the vast majority of power has to come from hydrocarbons anyway….. they are ultimately pushing towards more inefficient total energy cycles, and it’s NOT the CO2 that’s earth warming, it’s the entropic conversion of all the energy usage into heat…..which still pails in comparison to the direct solar effects that have occurred over the last several decades

truthfully I have no issues with any means of generating power, so long as the application makes sense…. But mandating certain types and certain car motive forces because of purported greenhouse gas production of CO2 is ludicrous when the vast majority of power has to come from hydrocarbons anyway….. they are ultimately pushing towards more inefficient total energy cycles, and it’s NOT the CO2 that’s earth warming, it’s the entropic conversion of all the energy usage into heat…..which still pails in comparison to the direct solar effects that have occurred over the last several decades

That's exactly what I was going to say. Word for word.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT