ADVERTISEMENT

LSU vs aTm

hokiemokie

Freshman
Dec 31, 2009
What are the thoughts on this game ? I don't know why but I think LSU gets upset in this game . aTm has nothing to lose and will pull out all the tricks they have in the playbook, on the other hand, LSU will try to stay healthy for the SECC and play conservatively .

What are the thoughts on this game ? I don't know why but I think LSU gets upset in this game . aTm has nothing to lose and will pull out all the tricks they have in the playbook, on the other hand, LSU will try to stay healthy for the SECC and play conservatively .

While I would laugh, lsu has nothing to worry about

*Unless of course atm dons an orange uniform with a T on the helmet

I think they beat the horse snot out of the Jimbo’s.

Turns out, LSU isn't really improved much. They just squeaked by a bunch of lower teir teams, and got lucky to upset Bama.

Worst team to represent the SECW since....2002 Arkansas?

Reactions: hokiemokie
Turns out, LSU isn't really improved much. They just squeaked by a bunch of lower teir teams, and got lucky to upset Bama.

Worst team to represent the SECW since....2002 Arkansas?
They have a playmaker at QB but not much else above average .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT