ADVERTISEMENT

Lori Lightfoot is a complete POS

What did Mayor Beetlejuice do this time?

10393627.jpeg

The hilarious part is that you Southern good op’ boys don’t realize that several prominent conservatives, like John Kass, endorsed her to stop better progressive candidates because of her “get tough on crime”. Turns out a lot of Conservative “ideas” (more like tough posturing) on crime don’t work. She was the most Conservative in the upper echelon of candidates. Hence this is what you get.

The hilarious part is that you Southern good op’ boys don’t realize that several prominent conservatives, like John Kass, endorsed her to stop better progressive candidates because of her “get tough on crime”. Turns out a lot of Conservative “ideas” (more like tough posturing) on crime don’t work. She was the most Conservative in the upper echelon of candidates. Hence this is what you get.
So you are agreeing she’s trash?

We already know it’s the fault of some combination of: 1) Trump, 2) conservatives, 3) rich, 4) white people, so you can save that part of your sermon and get to the point.

how in the world can you look at Chicago and the dangerous sh1t hole that it is and even casually mention Republicans? 😂

I know you’re stupid but c’mon man….that city is a testament to democrat failure to govern

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
There’s no way you’re this retarded. Absolutely no way.

Reactions: dustinator

So you thinking could be a better candidate than Dementia in 2024? Is the goal for the country to find rock bottom and then get out the pick axe and try to go deeper?

Last edited:
Reactions: dustinator
I lived in Naperville for 2 yrs. saw her all the time on tv. She’s trash. And a racist.

So her problem is that she is too conservative?

🤣😂🤣

This is the dumbest thing you have ever said...here or anywhere.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Stop the projection. Your mommy did you no good accepting drugs for going down on her back alley clients while pregnant with you.

when your retort is gutter mommy smack, you’ve not only surrendered any stance you’ve taken, you’ve lost any moral high ground you’ve pretended…… in fact you lost the moral low-ground too and have gone subterranean

related to sleepy OHS I warrant

when your retort is gutter mommy smack, you’ve not only surrendered any stance you’ve taken, you’ve lost any moral high ground you’ve pretended…… in fact you lost the moral low-ground too and have gone subterranean

I wonder if Sockey lives near a turf farm?

Sleepy willy...is that you?

this guy reminds me of sleepy ohs…angry all the time….lonely….rather stupid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT