ADVERTISEMENT

The faces of a once great city…

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
lightfoot-foxx.jpg

Thanks to the destructive progressive policies of the outgoing mayor Lori Lightfoot (and promised greater progressive policies of mayor-elect Brandon Johnson) and Soros backed DA Kim Foxx the city of Chicago is little more than a shell of its former glory. My daughter has decided to throw the towel in and leave…….and she is most definitely not alone. Thanks leftists…..something has GOT to change in this country…..or me thinks there’s going to be a separation contemplated due to irreconcilable differences.

St Louis is worse than Chicago? Holy crap. Or do you mean just like a dead city sort of like Detroit?

lightfoot-foxx.jpg

Thanks to the destructive progressive policies of the outgoing mayor Lori Lightfoot (and promised greater progressive policies of mayor-elect Brandon Johnson) and Soros backed DA Kim Foxx the city of Chicago is little more than a shell of its former glory. My daughter has decided to throw the towel in and leave…….and she is most definitely not alone. Thanks leftists…..something has GOT to change in this country…..or me thinks there’s going to be a separation contemplated due to irreconcilable differences.
Is she downtown? I forget.

Ever been to El Jardins on Addison? Strongest margaritas in Chicago, at least they were …. Been effed up from the floor up several times there
I couldn’t tell you the name of a single bar I’ve ever been in there if that tells you anything. Maybe Harry Caray’s but that’s just a guess.

lightfoot-foxx.jpg

There is so much stupidity in those pictures... you lose IQ points just looking at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT