ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ Odub saying UT would back-door (buttChug?) their way into playoff…

Apparently our dumbass linebacker Banks got in a fight with Hooker and got suspended

That’s the most Tennessee thing ever…other than losing to these shitbirds

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Hey @Orange_N_White

et-ouch.gif

Saban took Ronnie Brown instead of Carnell in the draft when he was at Miami. Caddy looking for payback! ;0)
I’d forgotten that. I think Ronnie was a better back anyway. Thoughts?

Switching gears, you tried Salt Factory yet in Huntsville? Heard the food was awesome. Don’t confuse it with Furniture Factory where I spent many nights talking shots and chasing hooers.

I’d forgotten that. I think Ronnie was a better back anyway. Thoughts?

Switching gears, you tried Salt Factory yet in Huntsville? Heard the food was awesome. Don’t confuse it with Furniture Factory where I spent many nights talking shots and chasing hooers.
In 2003-04, I have to admit that I was a Ronnie Brown guy. The fact that Al Borges figured out their tangibles, made me love him. AU's 2004 QB/RB backfield was the best the SEC has seen.

Sorry to hear that. Freak accidents like that suck. I tore my ACL in high school on an untouched play. Planted the left foot and that was all she wrote.
Almost the same here... torn right PCL coming down with an easy rebound... landed the same a million times, but that one got me. Still played decent BBall until I was 55 on the repair. Good luck to Hooker.

Almost the same here... torn right PCL coming down with an easy rebound... landed the same a million times, but that one got me. Still played decent BBall until I was 55 on the repair. Good luck to Hooker.
I never got mine repaired. I was Hines Ward before Hines Ward was Hines Ward. If you don’t know what that means he played a great deal of his NFL career with no ACL in either knee.

Damn, that sucks for the kid. Gonna mess him up for pro days, etc. hopefully what he has on film and passing a physical after his surgery will be enough for a team to take a chance on him

About has to be free agency or late round

About has to be free agency or late round
That’s what I’m thinking. Damn, that sucks for him. Gonna cost him a lot of money.
Did you notice in the first half when he took off on a run and instead of sliding, he kind of fell forward. Looked like he hurt his knee on that play.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
That’s what I’m thinking. Damn, that sucks for him. Gonna cost him a lot of money.
Did you notice in the first half when he took off on a run and instead of sliding, he kind of fell forward. Looked like he hurt his knee on that play.
If he's a good QB, it might not cost him too much. Rookie limits, etc. Tom Brady was a late round pick.

Yeah I saw that he hobbled a bit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT